There were a few unexpected hiccups during pre-production, but the Fifty Shades of Grey movie has officially begun shooting, nearly a year and a half after producers Dana Brunetti and Michael De Luca (Captain Phillips) secured the screen rights to E.L. James’ best-selling erotic novel. Dakota Johnson (Ben and Kate) is playing (ahem) inexperienced college student Anastasia Steele in the film, starring opposite Jamie Dornan (Once Upon a Time) – the replacement for original star Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy) – as the brooding and mysterious billionaire, Christian Grey.
Since the first day of filming was delayed (and the project pushed back to 2015), Fifty Shades of Grey has gained character actor Max ...
Click to continue reading ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Begins Filming; First Set Images Revealed
The post ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Begins Filming; First Set Images Revealed appeared first on Screen Rant.
- Sandy Schaefer
Similar News ItemsDana Brunetti
- SXSW: 'House of Cards' Producer Rails Against Celebrity Crowdfunding (From Indiewire. 9 March 2014, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- SXSW: 'House of Cards' Producer Rails Against Celebrity Crowdfunding (From Indiewire Television. 9 March 2014, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- SXSW: Dana Brunetti Talks 'House of Cards' Phenomenon (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 March 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Four New Images from The Strain Have Lots of Character (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – March 3rd 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 3 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Deadfall (From Sky Movies. 28 February 2014, 12:27 AM, PST)
"Sons of Anarchy" (2008)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter wants Aaron Paul in Season 7 (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 7 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Antoine Fuqua To Tackle Southpaw With Jake Gyllenhaal (From We Got This Covered. 7 March 2014, 6:06 AM, PST)