The ‘Erin Burnett OutFront’ host and her husband welcomed their first child together on Nov. 29. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Erin Burnett and her husband David Rubulotta welcomed a baby boy on Nov. 29. Their first son came just in time to be a one year wedding anniversary present for the couple, who wed in Dec. 2012.
Erin Burnett Baby Born: CNN Anchor & Husband Welcome A Son
Erin, 37, gave birth to her first child just after celebrating Thanksgiving!
“Dave and I welcomed a healthy, happy baby boy at 9:47 p.m. Friday November 29th,” Erin told People. “He weighed in at 8 lbs., 10 oz.”
Erin did not immediately release her newborn son’s name, but she did immediately have a wonderful connection to him!
“Seeing him for the first time was the most awe-inspiring, joyful moment of our lives,” Erin told People. How sweet!
- Kristine Hope Kowalski
Similar News ItemsConan O'Brien
- People of Earth: Watch the Alien Abduction Comedy Series Premiere Early (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 October 2016, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Are Not Actually Swingers (From E! Online. 5 October 2016, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Luke Cage's Mike Colter Discusses Marvel's Secret Keeping Strategies With Conan O'Brien (From ComicBookMovie. 4 October 2016, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Sully Conquers the Weekend Box Office with $35.5 Million (From MovieWeb. 11 September 2016, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Sully’ Soaring to $32 Million Opening Weekend (From Variety - Film News. 9 September 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Sully’ Lands With $1.4 Million Opening on Thursday Night (From Variety - Film News. 9 September 2016, 7:31 AM, PDT)
Alfonso Ribeiro (I)
- America's Funniest Home Videos: Season 27 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 October 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- How A-List Talent Changed the Face of Reality TV (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Food: Fact or Fiction?, Unwrapped 2.0: Cooking Channel Series Coming in October (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 September 2016, 9:22 PM, PDT)