The world is completely heartbroken. ‘Fast & Furious’ star Paul Walker sadly died, at the age of 40, on Nov. 30, after a car in which he was riding exploded into flames after crashing. Celebs have taken to Twitter to remember the young star.
Paul Walker died in a tragic accident in Santa Clarita, California, his rep confirmed to HollywoodLife.com. The driver of the car in which he was riding, reportedly lost control of the Porsche, causing the car to crash and burst into flames, TMZ reported.
Paul Walker’s Death — Celebs React
“Sadly I must confirm that Paul did pass away this afternoon,” Paul’s rep told HollywoodLife.com. The accident also took place when he was taking his friends for test drives in the Porsche Gt. He was in Santa Clarita to support the Philippines storm relief efforts at a car show.
His family and friends have released a heartbreaking statement here. »
- Emily Longeretta
Similar News ItemsPaul 'Pauly D' DelVecchio
- Pauly D -- I Cut My Famous Hair Off (From TMZ. 11 August 2014, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Jersey Shore Shark Attack (2014) Review (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 29 July 2014, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- 3 on 3: Did the Vma nominations do Beyonce right and Lady Gaga wrong? (From Hitfix. 18 July 2014, 8:09 PM, PDT)
Paul Walker (I)
- Vin Diesel Will Probably Drive This Badass Car In Fast & Furious 7 (From Cinema Blend. 1 October 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Paul Walker -- Anchors Aweigh, My Boy ... Dad Sells Leisure Boat (From TMZ. 1 October 2014, 2:20 AM, PDT)
- The Week In Movies, in case you missed it #7 (From TheMovieBit. 27 September 2014, 1:19 AM, PDT)
- Content Media sells 400 Days (From ScreenDaily. 1 October 2014, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- 'You're the Worst,' 'Married' Renewed for Second Seasons at Fxx and FX (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 September 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- The Hot Seat: 'Hawaii Five-0' boss answers burning questions (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 September 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)