Certain industries can be slow to embrace change. The music industry’s failure to jump into the online marketplace and embrace file-sharing and streaming outlets led to its decline, and in many ways the movie industry seemed poised to make the same kinds of mistakes. It’s been clear for at least a decade that we are in the middle of a new golden age of quality television, with groundbreaking shows like Mad Men, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones having staked new ground and perceived as threatening the movie industry’s dominance as a form of entertainment.
In many ways, the rise of the mega-blockbuster with a budget tipping over $200 million ...
Click to continue reading Weinsteins Want ‘Sin City’ TV Series to Follow ‘A Dame to Die For’
The post Weinsteins Want ‘Sin City’ TV Series to Follow ‘A Dame to Die For’ appeared first on Screen Rant.
- Anthony Vieira
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- New Terminator: Genisys Teaser Trailer & Poster (From DailyDead. 29 January 2015, 10:41 AM, PST)
- ‘Terminator Genisys’ Super Bowl Ad Premieres (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 January 2015, 10:02 AM, PST)
- New Clip & Photos from The Hallow (From DailyDead. 29 January 2015, 10:01 AM, PST)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- New Behind The Scenes ‘Better Call Saul’ Trailer; Plus Episode Titles and Descriptions (From Slash Film. 29 January 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- "Better Call Saul" Updates (From SneakPeek. 29 January 2015, 6:26 AM, PST)
- Interview: 'Fortitude' creator Simon Donald discusses his chilling Pivot mystery (From Hitfix. 28 January 2015, 10:49 PM, PST)
Sin City (2005)
- The Chips Are Down For Jason Statham In New Poster For Action Flick Wild Card (From We Got This Covered. 27 January 2015, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Farrah Abraham Steps Out with New Lips & New Boyfriend! (From TooFab. 26 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Pilot News: NBC Orders Las Vegas Sniper Drama from Blacklist Producers (From TVLine.com. 23 January 2015, 4:44 PM, PST)