It's not every day the boogeyman visits Portland, so it's only fitting that NBC released a special creature profile for last night's Wesen of the Week, "El Cucuy." Watch it here along with a preview of Episode 3.06, "Stories We Tell Our Young."
"Grimm" Episode 3.05 - "El Cucuy" (aired 11/29/13)
A Vigilante Takes New Shape To Clean Up The Neighborhood – Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are on the case as repeat instances of apparent vigilantism have whispers of an old Spanish legend making their way through a working-class Portland neighborhood.
Elsewhere, Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) learns the truth about Nick’s mother.
Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) has a brief scare during her ultrasound.
"Grimm" Episode 3.06 - "Stories We Tell Our Young" (airs 12/6/13)
A Young Boy’S Ailments Lead Everyone To Think »
- Debi Moore
Similar News ItemsBitsie Tulloch
- Grimm Cast Names Nick and Juliette's Baby, Teases [Spoiler]'s Fate and More (From TVLine.com. 1 August 2014, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: On Day 3 (July 26) Vamp Out with True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Salem, Ahs: Coven, Constantine, Grimm, Sin City, Lovecraft, Twin Peaks, and More! (From Dread Central. 12 July 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Saturday, July 26th (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: See the Full Grimm Comic-Con Panel and Monrosalee Wedding Wishes Clip! (From Dread Central. 27 July 2014, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- 'Grimm' Comic-Con panel hints Renard will resurrect in season 4 (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 July 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Grimm @ Comic-Con: Monrosalee's Honeymoon, Sean's 'Interesting' Fate, a New Key and More Season 4 Scoop (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2014, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Grimm Season 4: Does Renard Live? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 26 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Remember the Wesen of Grimm Season 3; Get a Better Look at Season 4's Octo-Man (From Dread Central. 26 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- First Grimm Season 4 Wesen Revealed; See the Concept Art for Octo-Man (From Dread Central. 23 July 2014, 3:40 PM, PDT)