If you have played The Last of Us on Playstation 3 it has likely ruined video gaming for you. The world created is so vivid and believable that every game afterward just feels dated and empty.
Throughout, The Last of Us is unwaveringly real, full of seemingly inconsequential details such as every weapon or object you carry being attached or able to fit into your character’s backpack. Contrast this with Grand Theft Auto V where a rocket launcher appears out of your trouser pocket and it’s clear that if game developers really want to create a living, breathing parallel to reality they need to treat it as reality – no short cuts.
Actor Troy Baker who motion-capped and provided the voice for The Last of Us’ main protagonist Joel.
We would not recommend reading this article until you have played the game from beginning to end, so there is perhaps »
- Christopher Laverty
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- "The Walking Dead" Season 5 Spoilers (From SneakPeek. 17 April 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- What if Telltale Games' The Walking Dead Starred The Super Mario Bros.? (From FEARnet. 17 April 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Telltale's Second Season of The Walking Dead Game Coming to Vita Next Week (From Cinelinx. 17 April 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Zack Snyder Talks Batman, Superman, and Real World Violence (From GeekTyrant. 17 April 2014, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher’s Gone Girl Teaser Trailer Has Appeared! (From SmellsLikeScreenSpirit. 17 April 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- 'Gone Girl' Trailer (From FlicksNews.net. 17 April 2014, 2:18 AM, PDT)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
- Hey Sony! Pay David Fincher What He Wants to Direct Your Steve Jobs Movie (From GeekTyrant. 16 April 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Watch: David Fincher’s Gone Girl Trailer (From Obsessed with Film. 16 April 2014, 1:52 AM, PDT)
- Beyond Fright: Gone Girl Trailer Looks Creepy, Eerily Familiar! (From Icons of Fright. 15 April 2014, 6:16 PM, PDT)