It’s time to play matchmaker! There are a lot of eligible bachelors and bachelorettes out there in Hollywood, and we’re about to bring some of them together.
Sometimes we focus a little to hard on the old relationships — the ones that are pretty much D.O.A. that we just refuse to let go of. So as a refreshing exercise, we’re looking at romances that haven’t even happened yet — but if we had our way, these Hollywood hotties would be going out to dinner together stat.
Stick with us — things might get a little weird.
These two are meant for each other. Harry’s finally warmed up to twerking, they wear the same outfits, and he’s clearly obsessed. Also, after sampling Australia’s sexiest export, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber Is Aware No One Likes His Mustache, Tells Fans to "Calm Down": Picture (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Here Is the Longlist for the 2014 National Book Award for Fiction (From Vulture. 17 September 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Celebrities - Justin Bieber and Girlfriend Selena Gomez Ready for a Baby? (From National Ledger. 16 September 2014, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Why Guy Pearce ignored the dystopia of David Michôd's 'The Rover' (From Hitfix. 19 September 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- 15 Young Adult Novels Turned Into Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 16 September 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Video On Demand: Five Great New Releases You Can Now Watch (From SoundOnSight. 15 September 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Critical Mass: Can 'The Maze Runner' find a way out of the Ya wilderness? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 September 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Still Alice | 2014 Tiff Review (From ioncinema. 19 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Tobey Maguire Thinks There’s a Lack of Young Male Movie Stars (From Vulture. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)