Washington, Nov. 30: Michael Jackson's former physician, Conrad Murray, has hit back at the singer's estate after they threatened him with a lawsuit following his comment on holding Jackson's penis every night.
TMZ.com had previously reported that estate lawyer, Howard Weitzman, had fired off a cease and desist letter to Murray, saying that his recent comments to the media about Jackson's medical treatment violate the physician-patient privilege under California law.
However, sources close to Murray told the gossip site that the 'Thriller' hit maker's mother, Katherine Jackson, had already revealed her son's medical details at the Aeg wrongful death trial. (Ani) »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Pentatonix's "Joy to the World" Rendition Will Literally Inject You With the Holiday Spirit (From BuzzSugar. 24 November 2015)
- 'Motown: The Musical' Will Return to Broadway for Another Run in 2016 (Movie Next?) (From ShadowAndAct. 23 November 2015, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Get Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ For Free This Week! (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 23 November 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
Michael Jackson: Thriller (1983) (V)
- Kylie Jenner -- I Make A Hell Of A Zombie ... But Not Much Of An Actress (From TMZ. 31 October 2015, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- 200 Greatest Horror Films (90-81) (From SoundOnSight. 26 October 2015, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Rick Baker announces his retirement (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2015, 6:06 AM, PDT)
Katherine Jackson (II)
- Steve Jones on getting married twice: 'We played beer pong in London and then Elvis gave us away in Vegas' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 August 2015, 6:41 AM, PDT)
- ‘Sherlock’s’ Moriarty, Andrew Scott, Joins Cast of ‘Swallows and Amazons’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2015, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Janet Jackson Makes Triumphant Return to the Stage at 2015 Bet Awards: "I've Missed You So Much" (From E! Online. 28 June 2015, 8:43 PM, PDT)