Washington, Nov. 30: Michael Jackson's former physician, Conrad Murray, has hit back at the singer's estate after they threatened him with a lawsuit following his comment on holding Jackson's penis every night.
TMZ.com had previously reported that estate lawyer, Howard Weitzman, had fired off a cease and desist letter to Murray, saying that his recent comments to the media about Jackson's medical treatment violate the physician-patient privilege under California law.
However, sources close to Murray told the gossip site that the 'Thriller' hit maker's mother, Katherine Jackson, had already revealed her son's medical details at the Aeg wrongful death trial. (Ani) »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler Picture (From The Wrap. 16 September 2014, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Diddy Drops $40 Mil On Sick House (From TMZ. 16 September 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7: Semi finals! Plus Ganesh Hedge, Deepika Padukone & Arjun Kapoor (From Bollyspice. 16 September 2014, 6:06 AM, PDT)
Thriller (1983) (TV)
- Robert Rodriguez, Walking Dead’s Greg Nicotero, Slash, Chris Hardwick To Appear at 2014 Eyegore Awards (From CineMovie. 12 September 2014, 12:08 AM, PDT)
- Get Demi Lovato's Album For Free, and See Her Cover 'Thriller' (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 September 2014, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Eyegore Awards Announced! Get Your Tickets While You Can! (From Dread Central. 4 September 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
Katherine Jackson (II)
- Joe Jackson -- Someone Bailed Me Out Of Tax Debt! (From TMZ. 24 February 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Aeg to Katherine Jackson -- You Lost ... Move On With Your Life! (From TMZ. 26 December 2013, 10:33 AM, PST)
- Katherine Jackson to Aeg -- you're Charging Me For Parking!!! (From TMZ. 18 December 2013, 12:18 PM, PST)