[Warning: Spoilers for The Walking Dead season 4 ahead]
Rather than spend two weeks watching the prison residents recover from a bad case of the sniffles, The Walking Dead fans have instead been given an opportunity to catch up with the Governor and find out what he’s been doing since the failed takeover. The first thing he did was grow a big beard to symbolize his depression, only to later shave it off after discovering something to live for in Lilly, Tara and Meghan Chambler.
With his new friends, a new group to settle down with and even a real name, it seemed for a while that the Governor might ...
- H. Shaw-Williams
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- TV News Roundup: Emily Watson Joins Geoffrey Rush in NatGeo’s ‘Genius’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 August 2016, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead’s Michael Cudlitz Seemingly Drops A Big Spoiler (From We Got This Covered. 29 August 2016, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: What Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed in 2016? (From BuzzSugar. 29 August 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
Scott M. Gimple
- Exclusive Interview with The Walking Dead’s Michael Cudlitz (From DailyDead. 23 August 2016, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Initially Planned To Bring Back Morgan During Season 4 Finale (From We Got This Covered. 19 August 2016, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7: Does New Clip Reveal That Negan Killed [Spoiler]? (From Indiewire Television. 16 August 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)