Disney’s announcement last fall that they had acquired Lucasfilm and all of its intellectual properties was coupled with the exciting revelation that the Star Wars saga would continue in summer 2015 with Star Wars: Episode VII. J.J. Abrams was tapped to direct the project which was since been slightly delayed to December 18th, 2015.
Abrams is currently re-working the Episode 7 script by Michael Arndt (Toy Story 3) with the help of Lawrence Kasdan (The Empire Strikes Back) while also hosting auditions for any and every actor you can think of. No official casting confirmations on the talent front have been made by Lucasilm or its parent company, but multiple reports put the big three (Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill) ...
Click to continue reading Millenium Falcon Already Built For ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′?
The post Millenium Falcon Already Built For ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′? appeared first on Screen Rant.
- Rob Keyes
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- See How These Retro 'Force Awakens' Posters Connect to the First 'Star Wars' Movie (From Movies.com. 30 November 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- The Definitive Reason Han Solo Absolutely Didn't Shoot First (From Cinema Blend. 30 November 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Star Wars Rebels renewed for a third season (From Flickeringmyth. 30 November 2015, 10:43 AM, PST)
- "It Was A Mistake": Damon Lindelof Admits Folly Of Keeping Khan A Secret In 'Star Trek Into Darkness' (From The Playlist. 30 November 2015, 10:44 AM, PST)
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Brings Back 'Rogue Nation' Director (From MovieWeb. 30 November 2015, 9:49 AM, PST)
- What Kids Should Get Out Of Star Wars 7, According To J.J. Abrams (From Cinema Blend. 30 November 2015, 9:17 AM, PST)
Harrison Ford (I)
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' comes to 'Howard Stern': 10 big highlights from the J.J. Abrams interview (From Hitfix. 30 November 2015, 10:59 AM, PST)
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - Footage Compilation (From SneakPeek. 30 November 2015, 8:57 AM, PST)
- 2 New 'Star Wars 7' TV Spots and Finn Featurette (From MovieWeb. 30 November 2015, 7:18 AM, PST)