Oo la la, tell us more! In a recent interview, the “Come & Get It” singer revealed that she wasn’t opposed to getting down to business on the first date. Think she had anyone in mind?
Selena Gomez is definitely one of the more relatively toned down pop stars in the industry right now, but that doesn’t mean she’s a prude! In a revealing interview on Nov. 26, the sexy singer was asked what her stance is on first date kisses, and her answer might surprise you!
“It depends, you know?” Selena told Amp Radio with a coy smile on her face. “If he gets it, then he did something right,” she then joked.
Miley Pressures Selena To Be Sexier?
Atta girl. Compared to the Mileys and Lady Gagas of the world, Selena can often come off as conservative, so we »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber -- D.A. Doesn't Want Celebrity Justice (From TMZ. 9 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Kim K reaches 20 m follower mark on Twitter (From RealBollywood. 9 March 2014, 12:11 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber drops 'F-bomb' during questioning (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 3:02 AM, PST)
- Don't Ask Justin Bieber About Ex Girlfriend Selena Gomez - Question Leads to Walk Out (From National Ledger. 9 March 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Returns to the Stage for Concert in Texas—Was Justin Bieber in the Audience? (From E! Online. 9 March 2014, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Bieber, Gomez hug, kiss each other in public (From RealBollywood. 9 March 2014, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- 5 Stars Who Are Also Heroes (From newser. 8 March 2014, 7:10 AM, PST)
- Ryan Gosling Hailed As Inspirational Director By Cast Member (From The Hollywood News. 7 March 2014, 6:46 AM, PST)
- The Act of Killing wins top prize at first Guardian Film Awards (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 March 2014, 2:09 AM, PST)