After giving us our first look at Darren Aronofsky's Noah earlier this month with two trailers [which you can watch here], Paramount Pictures has now released a new international trailer for the upcoming epic, which sees Russell Crowe (Gladiator, Man of Steel) leading the cast as the Biblical figure, who is tasked by God to build an ark to save creation from the coming flood.
Joining Crowe in the cast of Noah are Jennifer Connelly (Requiem for a Dream), Douglas Booth (Romeo and Juliet), Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson), Emma Watson (Harry Potter), Anthony Hopkins (Thor), Ray Winstone (Snow White and the Huntsman), Kevin Durand (Resident Evil: Retribution), Marton Csokas (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) and Dakota Goyo (Real Steel).
Check out the trailer here courtesy of ComicBookMovie....
Noah is set for release on March 28th 2014. »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Tom Hiddleston Says Thor: Ragnarok Contains The Funniest Depiction Of Marvel's God Of Thunder (From ComicBookMovie. 21 February 2017, 6:45 AM, PST)
- Tom Hiddleston says Thor: Ragnarok features the funniest depiction of Thor we’ve seen (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2017, 5:04 AM, PST)
- Tom Hiddleston Says Thor: Ragnarok Delivers The “Funniest Thor” (From We Got This Covered. 21 February 2017, 4:45 AM, PST)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Writers Guild Awards 2017: Complete Winners List! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 9:05 AM, PST)
- WGA winners include “Arrival” and “Moonlight” (From Hollywoodnews.com. 20 February 2017, 8:33 AM, PST)
- 2017 Writers Guild Awards Winners: ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Arrival,’ ‘Atlanta’ and ‘The Americans’ Win Big (From Indiewire. 19 February 2017, 4:50 PM, PST)
Man of Steel (2013)
- A Look At DC’s Upcoming Movies For 2017 and Beyond (From The Hollywood News. 21 February 2017, 7:14 AM, PST)
- James Cameron Names Zack Snyder, Robert Rodriguez, & Tim Miller As Inspirations (From LRM Online. 20 February 2017, 10:31 AM, PST)
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman Graces The Cover Of Empire Magazine (From We Got This Covered. 20 February 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)