Here it is, post-Thanksgiving, and we Americans are stuffing our faces with a steady stream of leftovers. Thankfully the rest of the world is still pumping out goodies for us to watch and look at between bites. Just remember to wipe off your mouse, touchpad, and keyboard, ya slobs!
Jose Padilha's film stars Joel Kinnaman as the title hero plus Samuel L. Jackson, Gary Oldman, Jay Baruchel, Michael Keaton, Michael Kenneth Williams, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Abbie Cornish, Aimee Garcia, and Jackie Earle Haley.
Related Story: RoboCop News Archive
In RoboCop the year is 2029, and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe, and now they want to bring this technology to the home front.
Alex Murphy is a loving husband, father, and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Film Review: Cell (From CineVue. 26 August 2016, 3:19 AM, PDT)
- Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 Review – Cell (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Live with Kelly: Season 29 Debuts in September, Co-Host Regardless (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 August 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
Gary Oldman (I)
- Eight Terrible Casting Choices in Films (From Cinelinx. 19 August 2016, 9:46 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive sneak peek at the special features for Sid & Nancy – 30th Anniversary Restoration (From Flickeringmyth. 18 August 2016, 9:38 AM, PDT)
- Stx Expanding International Operations With Andy Leyshon (From Variety - Film News. 5 August 2016, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Has Potential To Be Best Spidey Movie Yet, According To Anthony Russo (From We Got This Covered. 26 August 2016, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Hopeful Trailers Galore (From FilmExperience. 26 August 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday Tim Burton! Check out his top 5 movies (From Cineplex. 25 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)