Here it is, post-Thanksgiving, and we Americans are stuffing our faces with a steady stream of leftovers. Thankfully the rest of the world is still pumping out goodies for us to watch and look at between bites. Just remember to wipe off your mouse, touchpad, and keyboard, ya slobs!
Jose Padilha's film stars Joel Kinnaman as the title hero plus Samuel L. Jackson, Gary Oldman, Jay Baruchel, Michael Keaton, Michael Kenneth Williams, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Abbie Cornish, Aimee Garcia, and Jackie Earle Haley.
Related Story: RoboCop News Archive
In RoboCop the year is 2029, and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Their drones are winning American wars around the globe, and now they want to bring this technology to the home front.
Alex Murphy is a loving husband, father, and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- 8 Sneaky Ways A Movie Got Greenlit (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2015, 4:40 AM, PST)
- The first ‘Hateful Eight’ featurette explains Panavision and 70mm (From The Hollywood News. 25 November 2015, 11:45 PM, PST)
- ‘Chi-Raq’ Star Angela Bassett on Chicago Gun Violence: ‘It’s Shameful’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 November 2015, 5:05 PM, PST)
- Lost In Space: Netflix backing a remake (From Den of Geek. 23 November 2015, 12:20 AM, PST)
- Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson and Gary Oldman set for action movie The Hitman’s Bodyguard (From Flickeringmyth. 21 November 2015, 10:00 PM, PST)
- 'Lost in Space' TV Reboot Is Coming to Netflix (From MovieWeb. 21 November 2015, 3:14 PM, PST)
- National Board of Review awards preview: Don't count on it for Oscar predictions' (From Gold Derby. 30 November 2015, 1:26 AM, PST)
- A first crack at SAG predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 27 November 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Nathaniel Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 26 November 2015, 7:45 PM, PST)