"The epic conclusion to City Fall is here! With the heads of the New York underworld gathered, Shredder stakes his claim to rule the underworld of NYC! But the Turtles, along with their allies, aren’t going down without a fight! What role will Leonardo play? It’s all been leading up to this major battle — don’t miss it!"
Last month I was hopeful that the Idw team would finish the City Fall story strongly. Not only does it end the current arc in satisfying way, but leaves me looking forward to another important part of Tmnt history.
There is a lot of action, but this month is more about setting up new status quos for the important relationships throughout NYC. We do spend a lot of time with Casey and Hun - much more than I thought we would - but »
- Chris Cooper
Similar News ItemsChris Cooper (I)
- Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Episode 15 Review – ‘Legacy of Mandalore’ (From Flickeringmyth. 18 February 2017, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Comic Book Review – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #67 (From Flickeringmyth. 15 February 2017, 7:20 PM, PST)
- Comic Book Review – All-Star Batman #7 (From Flickeringmyth. 15 February 2017, 8:20 AM, PST)
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (1987)
- Why sausages were cut out of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (From Den of Geek. 5 February 2017, 4:02 AM, PST)
- Comic Book Review – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #66 (From Flickeringmyth. 25 January 2017, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Funko and Playmobil releasing new geek-themed figures (From Flickeringmyth. 11 January 2017, 2:43 AM, PST)
- Horror Highlights: All Through The House Q&A, The Making of 31 Documentary, Ghostbusters 101, Wizard World (From DailyDead. 22 December 2016, 9:08 AM, PST)
- New and Original Ghostbusters Unite in Epic Crossover Comic Book (From MovieWeb. 21 December 2016, 2:07 PM, PST)
- The 2016 Ghostbusters meet their predecessors in new comic series from Idw (From Flickeringmyth. 21 December 2016, 11:10 AM, PST)