The Last of Us movie domains have been registered online.
Filings for TheLastOfUs-Movie.com and TheLastOfUsMovie.net were registered by Sony's online brand protection agency MarkMonitor on November 25, reports IGN.
The registrant's email has a Sony Pictures address, providing further evidence that the filings are genuine.
Sony is yet to announce plans to develop a movie based on The Last of Us, and could simply be protecting the brand.
The game will receive story-driven prequel Dlc in early 2014.
Players will control Ellie for the duration of the Dlc, but will also be joined by her best friend and mentor Riley, voiced by Yaani King.
The Last of Us developer Naughty Dog recently announced »
Similar News ItemsSpike TV [us]
- Dwayne Johnson Developing Wrestling Comedy at Fox From Seven Bucks & Gary Sanchez Prods. (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2016, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Amber Tamblyn Dresses Up as Donald Trump and Twerks While Performing ''I Wanna Sex You Up'' on Lip Sync Battle (From E! Online. 17 October 2016, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump Gets ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Treatment On Debate Night (From Deadline TV. 17 October 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
Left Behind: The Movie (2000) (V)
- ‘Kirk Cameron’s Revive Us’ Set for October Release by Fathom (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Left Behind’ Animal Wrangler Charged With Cruelty Over Tiger Incident (From The Wrap. 13 April 2016, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- What's Leaving Netflix in December 2015 (From Moviefone. 24 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
Ashley Johnson (I)
- Blindspot: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 October 2016, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Blindspot Season 2 Episode 3 Review: Hero Fears Imminent Rot (From TVfanatic. 28 September 2016, 9:40 PM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon returns to Twitter with a very special message from the Avengers (From Hitfix. 21 September 2016, 10:06 AM, PDT)