Peter Parker’s been hanging back while his buddies (in the comic books, not the movies… yet) Thor, Captain America and the X-Men have soaked up the public’s attention for all things Marvel, over this past month. However, this December will be Pete’s time to shine, as The Amazing Spider-Man 2 kicks off its marketing push with its first official trailer release (not counting the Comic-Con footage that’s probably leaked online by this point).
The Amazing Spider-Man teaser trailer drops online on December 5th, before it begins showing in front of select reels of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in theaters a week later. We anticipate Sony unveiling ...
Click to continue reading ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Posters Confirm More Villains & ‘Rise of Electro’ Subtitle?
The post ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Posters Confirm More Villains & ‘Rise of Electro’ Subtitle? appeared first on Screen Rant.
- Sandy Schaefer
Similar News ItemsThe Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- August VOD Releases Include Final Girl, The Boy, Turbo Kid (From DailyDead. 1 August 2015, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate developing live-action Naruto movie (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- First Look at Robert Redford as Dan Rather in Truth (From Worst Previews. 31 July 2015, 11:46 PM, PDT)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
- 'Transformers 5' Gets 'Spider-Man' and 'I Am Legend' Writers (From MovieWeb. 30 July 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Transformers 5 Announces Writing Team (From Cinelinx. 30 July 2015, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Carole Radziwill, Dorinda Medley Mourn Their Late Husbands on Emotional London Trip (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
- Michael Douglas is not signed up for any more Marvel movies, but open to return (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2015, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Ant-Man passes $200 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2015, 4:41 AM, PDT)
- Peyton Reed details the Thomas the Tank engine stipulations for Ant-Man appearance (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)