So sad. The iconic actress who played Trixie on ‘The Honeymooners’ passed away on Nov. 26 in Burbank, Calif. She was 90 years old.
Jane Kean, who gained notoriety in the 1960s for starring in the revival TV series The Honeymooners alongside Jackie Gleeson and Art Carney, died on Nov. 26 at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, Calif.
Jane Kean: Actress Dies At 90
The 90-year-old actress passed away after suffering complications from a fall, according to the Los Angeles Times. Her niece, Deidre Wolpert, confirmed her death.
Jane Kean Interview
Most will remember Jane as Trixie, the long-suffering wife of Ed Norton on The Honeymooners. “There’s something about the show — people relate to it,” she told the Los Angeles Times in 1991. “People believed the show was real, and that we really were the characters we played.”
But Jane was not a one-role actress. She played many different characters over the span of four decades, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- DVD Review – Reckless (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Works a Plunging Neckline Like No Other at Comic Con (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 24 July 2016, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc: First synopsis for Spider-Man: Homecoming swings online (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Pays Tribute To Cory Monteith On Third Anniversary Of His Death (From Uinterview. 15 July 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- Glee: Castmates Remember Cory Monteith on Third Anniversary of His Death (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 July 2016, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Pens a Heartfelt Tribute to Cory Monteith on the 3-Year Anniversary of His Death (From Popsugar. 14 July 2016, 6:31 AM, PDT)
Edward Norton (I)
- Sausage Party 2 Already Planned Says Seth Rogen (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2016, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- New Sausage Party red band trailer and Q & A with Seth Rogen (From Cineplex. 22 July 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sausage Party’: Seth Rogen’s ‘R-Rated Pixar Movie’ Devours Comic-Con (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2016, 11:03 AM, PDT)