So sad. The iconic actress who played Trixie on ‘The Honeymooners’ passed away on Nov. 26 in Burbank, Calif. She was 90 years old.
Jane Kean, who gained notoriety in the 1960s for starring in the revival TV series The Honeymooners alongside Jackie Gleeson and Art Carney, died on Nov. 26 at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, Calif.
Jane Kean: Actress Dies At 90
The 90-year-old actress passed away after suffering complications from a fall, according to the Los Angeles Times. Her niece, Deidre Wolpert, confirmed her death.
Jane Kean Interview
Most will remember Jane as Trixie, the long-suffering wife of Ed Norton on The Honeymooners. “There’s something about the show — people relate to it,” she told the Los Angeles Times in 1991. “People believed the show was real, and that we really were the characters we played.”
But Jane was not a one-role actress. She played many different characters over the span of four decades, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Glee's Harry Shum Jr. Just Blew Every Other Treadmill Dance Out of the Water (From Popsugar. 26 March 2015, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- William H. Macy To Direct Lea Michele And Kate Upton In Road Trip Comedy The Layover (From We Got This Covered. 26 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- First Supergirl Villain to Be Played by Mentalist Alum Owain Yeoman (From TVLine.com. 26 March 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Glee: A Study in Imperfection, Optimism, and Hope (From SoundOnSight. 24 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- How the Glee Cast Said Goodbye on Social Media (From BuzzSugar. 23 March 2015, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- How Finn Showed Up in the Glee Series Finale (From BuzzSugar. 23 March 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Edward Norton (I)
- How Avengers 2 Fixes Hulk's Clothing Malfunction Problem (From Cinema Blend. 25 March 2015, 8:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Cincinnati Kid’ & ‘The Sting’ – Two of the Best Poker Movies (From SoundOnSight. 21 March 2015, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s Most Infamous Feuds Between Actors and Directors (From VH1.com. 20 March 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)