So sad. The iconic actress who played Trixie on ‘The Honeymooners’ passed away on Nov. 26 in Burbank, Calif. She was 90 years old.
Jane Kean, who gained notoriety in the 1960s for starring in the revival TV series The Honeymooners alongside Jackie Gleeson and Art Carney, died on Nov. 26 at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, Calif.
Jane Kean: Actress Dies At 90
The 90-year-old actress passed away after suffering complications from a fall, according to the Los Angeles Times. Her niece, Deidre Wolpert, confirmed her death.
Jane Kean Interview
Most will remember Jane as Trixie, the long-suffering wife of Ed Norton on The Honeymooners. “There’s something about the show — people relate to it,” she told the Los Angeles Times in 1991. “People believed the show was real, and that we really were the characters we played.”
But Jane was not a one-role actress. She played many different characters over the span of four decades, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival! (From PEOPLE.com. 28 January 2015, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Netflix’s ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Cast by the Numbers (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 January 2015, 6:52 AM, PST)
- CBS Orders Marti Noxon-Michael Seitzman Medical Drama ‘Code Black’ (From The Wrap. 27 January 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Watch Rachel and Sam's Romantic Glee Duet Now! (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 12:46 PM, PST)
- Cory Monteith's Estate -- Dad Confesses He Was a Deadbeat (From TMZ. 20 January 2015, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Review: Glee the Complete Fifth Season (From Comicmix. 20 January 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
Edward Norton (I)
- 41 A-List Actors Who Bombed as Hard as Johnny Depp in ‘Mortdecai’ (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 7:04 AM, PST)
- "Birdman": 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' (From SneakPeek. 27 January 2015, 6:02 PM, PST)
- Jordan's Top Ten Movies of 2014 (From Rope Of Silicon. 27 January 2015, 7:45 AM, PST)