ABC’s broadcast of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving this Thursday tackled 5.3 million total viewers and a 1.6 demo rating, surging 33 and 45 percent versus last year.
Following a Modern Family rerun (3.4 mil/1.1), Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular closed ABC’s night with 3.6 mil and a 0.9, down 22 and 25 percent from the network’s year-ago Michael Jackson special and trailing CBS’ Crazy Ones (4.3 mil/1.1) and Elementary (4.7 mil/1.1) repeats.
Ratings | The X Factor Top 8 Results Recap: Did the Right Two Acts Go Home This Week?
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Aziz Ansari: ‘I try to write political material … then get tired of it’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Al Franken Says John Belushi’s Fatal Overdose Inspired Him to Give Up Drugs (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- From Oprah Winfrey to Will Ferrell: Celeb Commencement Speeches That Might Make You Cry (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Michael Keaton’s Vulture featured in first clip from Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Supergirl Season 2 Soars into Homes August 22 (From Comicmix. 26 May 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Spidey tests out his new suit in Spider-Man: Homecoming extended TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Tell it to the judge: why American Idol needs no-nonsense Katy Perry (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 May 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Rian Johnson Wants To Show Us The “Rich Assholes” Of Star Wars (From We Got This Covered. 24 May 2017, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Goes Topless to Celebrate Naomi Campbell's Birthday -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2017, 7:27 PM, PDT)