ABC’s broadcast of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving this Thursday tackled 5.3 million total viewers and a 1.6 demo rating, surging 33 and 45 percent versus last year.
Following a Modern Family rerun (3.4 mil/1.1), Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular closed ABC’s night with 3.6 mil and a 0.9, down 22 and 25 percent from the network’s year-ago Michael Jackson special and trailing CBS’ Crazy Ones (4.3 mil/1.1) and Elementary (4.7 mil/1.1) repeats.
Ratings | The X Factor Top 8 Results Recap: Did the Right Two Acts Go Home This Week?
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Grant Gustin Hopes Joss Whedon Will Helm An Episode Of The Flash (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2016, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Beaches Remake Set at Lifetime, With Idina Menzel in Bette Midler Role (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2016, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Have you seen "Sing Street" yet? (From FilmExperience. 28 July 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Eat That Question: Frank Zappa In His Own Words (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 July 2016, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- These Celebrity Late Bloomers Will Make You Feel Better About Your Career (From Popsugar. 28 July 2016, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift and Kanye West's Rocky History: A Timeline (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: Here Are the First Chilling Teasers For Season 6 (From BuzzSugar. 29 July 2016, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Horror Story’ Teasers Offer Clues on Season 6 (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2016, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers (From Deadline TV. 29 July 2016, 12:01 AM, PDT)