Warning: This article contains spoilers that some readers may prefer to avoid.
Over in the Us, The Mentalist finally played its trump card last Sunday (November 24) and revealed the true face of Red John.
But it begs the question... can The Mentalist go on without its driving force and chief boogeyman? Here's five other TV shows that did survive a creative revamp...
> The Mentalist: Red John finally unmasked - Have your say
When Blake's 7 star Gareth Thomas decided to depart the BBC sci-fi drama back in 1979, the show's producers were faced with the difficult task of producing a third series without their title character. Rather than replace Blake outright, they decided to have Paul Darrow's wily »
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- 'Daredevil' Motion Poster Featuring Charlie Cox (From MovieWeb. 26 February 2015, 1:35 PM, PST)
- There’s No Alternative For Matt Murdock In Daredevil Motion Poster (From We Got This Covered. 26 February 2015, 12:49 PM, PST)
- Get A Fleeting Look At The Kingpin In New Stills For Marvel’s Daredevil Series (From We Got This Covered. 26 February 2015, 9:56 AM, PST)
"Doctor Who" (1963)
- CBS Attempts Guinness Record With ‘World CSI Day’ (From Variety - TV News. 26 February 2015, 10:59 AM, PST)
- The Forgotten Son: The New Adventures of Colonel Lethbridge-Stewart Reviewed (From Kasterborous. 26 February 2015, 10:14 AM, PST)
- CBS aims to break Doctor Who world record with CSI simulcast (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 February 2015, 9:05 AM, PST)
Robert Patrick (I)
- Arresting Development: Top Ten Sheriffs in the Movies (From SoundOnSight. 19 February 2015, 10:04 AM, PST)
- UK movie releases: March 2015 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 February 2015, 8:58 AM, PST)
- Sundance 2015: ‘Hellions’ is nothing but a pile of stale homages (From SoundOnSight. 3 February 2015, 7:52 AM, PST)