We've been talking about Bela Kiss: Prologue, based on the famous true story of a Hungarian serial killer, for a while; and now that it's heading to VOD in just a few days, we have some stills and the trailer to share.
The story of the real Bela Kiss is notoriously known around the world and now, on the 100th anniversary, has been brought to the screen. The unfolding of events takes place in the Hungarian countryside and stars Kristina Klebe (Halloween, Zone of the Dead) and Rudolf Martin (Swordfish, "NCIS") as Bela Kiss. Bela Kiss: Prologue is written and directed by Lucien Förstne.
Bela Kiss was one of the most brutal serial killers who ever lived, having killed 23 young women during the beginning of World War I. Their blood-drained bodies were found in metal barrels, conserved in alcohol, while Bela Kiss was never found. According to rumors he has been seen, »
- Debi Moore
Similar News Items"NCIS" (2003)
- Rizzoli & Isles Fifth Season DVD Release Hits June 9th (From AreYouScreening. 26 February 2015, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Easter Week Is Hopping with High-Profile TV Premieres: ‘Killing Jesus,’ ‘The Dovekeepers,’ ‘A.D.’ (From Variety - TV News. 18 February 2015, 2:37 PM, PST)
- Pawscars honour top animal actors, including prolific primate (From Cineplex. 18 February 2015, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Horror / Thriller Round-Up: First Casting News for Rob Zombie’s 31, Tomb Raider Reboot, Akira Kurosawa Tribute (From DailyDead. 26 February 2015, 8:25 AM, PST)
- All hell breaks loose in first teaser trailer for 'The Church' (From MoreHorror. 23 February 2015, 4:47 PM, PST)
- The Halloween News Youve Been Waiting For is Finally Rolling in (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 10 February 2015, 12:12 PM, PST)
- ‘Arrow’ Preview: Vinnie Jones and Stephen Amell Talk Glades Showdown (From Variety - TV News. 4 February 2015, 10:58 AM, PST)
- A Brief History of Accurate Hacking Scenes in Movies, From ‘The Conversation’ to ‘Blackhat’ (From Slash Film. 27 January 2015, 9:20 AM, PST)
- X-Men: Apocalypse - Hugh Jackman confirms discussions (From Den of Geek. 15 December 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)