Just in time for the festive period, and with the Doctor Who Christmas special just announced (and duly spoiled by the Sun newspaper within a matter of hours) we’re teaming up with our friends at Forbidden Planet to give one lucky WhatCulture reader the opportunity to win a Doctor Who jumper based on the iconic design worn by the 7th Doctor, as well as a Forbidden Planet exclusive Doctor Who Risk board game.
Based on Sylvester McCoy’s iconic Doctor Who outfit and made from 100% wool, the jumper is the perfect way to give (or receive) that ubiquitous Christmas jumper with a Doctor Who feel. Available in sizes S to Xxl, so there’s no need to knit your own.
Play Risk – with a twist! In Doctor Who Risk, you can play as one of five different Dalek armies and invade the earth in search of secret weapons. You »
- Simon Gallagher
Similar News Items"Doctor Who" (1963)
- The Master Shows Off His Costume In New Doctor Who Photos (From We Got This Covered. 20 June 2017, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- The Master Returns In New Trailer And Clip For This Week’s Doctor Who (From We Got This Covered. 19 June 2017, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Newell: Disappointment and Delight (From Comicmix. 19 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who series 10: Knock Knock review (From Den of Geek. 6 May 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who: the behind-the-scenes causes of regeneration (From Den of Geek. 3 May 2017, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who: Thin Ice geeky spots and Easter eggs (From Den of Geek. 28 April 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)
Forbidden Planet (1956)
- Mark Steger on Portraying the Monster in ‘Stranger Things’ (From Variety - TV News. 31 May 2017, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Titan Comics & Bethesda Softworks Locked & Loaded for Quake Champions Comic Book Series (From DailyDead. 25 May 2017, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Dread Central to host Free Retro Screening of Frankenstein: The True Story in NYC with Guests! (From Dread Central. 25 May 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)