Just in time for the festive period, and with the Doctor Who Christmas special just announced (and duly spoiled by the Sun newspaper within a matter of hours) we’re teaming up with our friends at Forbidden Planet to give one lucky WhatCulture reader the opportunity to win a Doctor Who jumper based on the iconic design worn by the 7th Doctor, as well as a Forbidden Planet exclusive Doctor Who Risk board game.
Based on Sylvester McCoy’s iconic Doctor Who outfit and made from 100% wool, the jumper is the perfect way to give (or receive) that ubiquitous Christmas jumper with a Doctor Who feel. Available in sizes S to Xxl, so there’s no need to knit your own.
Play Risk – with a twist! In Doctor Who Risk, you can play as one of five different Dalek armies and invade the earth in search of secret weapons. You »
- Simon Gallagher
Similar News Items"Doctor Who" (1963)
- Good Omens: Neil Gaiman, Amazon and BBC working on TV adaptation (From Den of Geek. 19 January 2017, 8:17 AM, PST)
- ‘Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor #9′ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 18 January 2017, 5:01 AM, PST)
- Karen Gillan updates on directing debut, Lee Pace joins cast (From ScreenDaily. 18 January 2017, 1:54 AM, PST)
- Mike Gold: Up The River Without a Tardis (From Comicmix. 11 January 2017, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Mindy Newell: On Star Trek And Other Thoughts of Space & Time (From Comicmix. 5 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who TV movie: Blu-ray release date, extras confirmed (From Den of Geek. 15 August 2016, 1:45 AM, PDT)
Forbidden Planet (1956)
- Nerd Buy: ‘Silicon Valley’ Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures (From Blogomatic3000. 11 January 2017, 9:35 AM, PST)
- Nerd Buy: Funko x Playmobil 6″ figures (From Blogomatic3000. 10 January 2017, 10:34 AM, PST)
- Bad Day at Black Rock (From Trailers from Hell. 24 December 2016, 11:25 AM, PST)