The 34-year-old renaissance man has an undergraduate degree from UCLA, among other diplomas. He's been nominated for an Academy Award, and even (sort of) hosted the awards in 2011. Professionally, Franco has acted in a long list of movies, directed several others, and even written roughly a dozen plus screenplays.
Starting today, November 27, multi-hyphenate Franco can be seen facing off against Jason Statham in the Sylvester Stallone-penned action flick "Homefront." Franco plays Gator, a small-town meth kingpin who butts heads with Statham, a former DEA agent who shows up in Franco's town to finally settle down with his family.
Do you already know more about Franco than you'd care to? Maybe. Do you know everything there is to know about the man? Unlikely. From his middle-school shoplifting days to that time he shadowed a male prostitute, »
- Jonny Black
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Too Drab: What the Heck Are They Wearing?!? (From TooFab. 22 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift: "I Really Used to Think That Happily Ever After Was a Thing" (From Popsugar. 21 November 2014, 1:10 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Honoring the Classic Women of Video Games (From Hitfix. 20 November 2014, 2:24 PM, PST)
- Box Office: 'Mockingjay' trails previous 'Hunger Games' films with $55 million Friday (From Hitfix. 22 November 2014, 9:57 AM, PST)
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Soars To Opening Weekend Blowout Win (From GossipCop. 22 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Christopher Nolan Talks 'Interstellar' Spoilers and Ending (From MovieWeb. 21 November 2014, 3:51 PM, PST)
- The Heroes of The Interview (From Filmonic. 21 November 2014, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Watch: James Franco Feels 'The Color Of Time' In New Trailer With Mila Kunis (From The Playlist. 21 November 2014, 9:54 AM, PST)
- Zac Efron Talks Masturbation with James Franco -- Says He Does It 17 Times A Day! (From TooFab. 21 November 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)