K-Stew was out and about on Thanksgiving, Nov. 28, buying last-minute groceries with a friend. Was she getting everything ready for Rob to come over?
Kristen Stewart was spotted out making a grocery run in Los Feliz, Calif. on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28. Robert Pattinson was nowhere to be seen, but with the couple trying to keep their reunion private, do you think he was back at her home, waiting for the Turkey Day feast to begin?
K-Stew was seen strolling around her neighborhood with a friend, according to pictures from Gsi. They were reportedly picking up a few last-minute groceries for the holiday meal.
Did K Stew Get Plastic Surgery?!
She appeared to be a little upset, or at least peeved by the paparazzi’s flashing cameras. But the main point is that Rob was not with her. HollywoodLife.com reported exclusively that K-Stew »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- 7 surprising Hollywood stars who love British reality TV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Lobster’ tops Cannes winners social media buzz (From ScreenDaily. 28 May 2015, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson pranks, historical blunders and Jason Patric: 20 facts about Braveheart (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- First Look: Jesse Eisenberg Is A ‘Stoned’ Cold Killer In First Trailer For ‘American Ultra’ Starring Kristen Stewart (From The Hollywood News. 1 June 2015, 8:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘Aloha’ Sinks Under Wave of Harsh Reviews With $10 Million (From Variety - Film News. 31 May 2015, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- Screen Talk: After Cannes, What's Next for Fall Fests and Oscar Race? (From Thompson on Hollywood. 30 May 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
Robert May (XII)
- Rob Kardashian allegedly has a secret love child (From Pop2it. 27 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart: Not Going To London Proves You Love Robert Pattinson (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 6:29 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart: Don’t Pressure Robert Pattinson To Get Serious Too Soon (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 6:08 PM, PST)