Us cable network did a pretty superb job in revamping the classic Psycho story and the rise of young serial-killer Norman Bates. The impressive casting and production values throughout offered a unique spin on the characters created by Robert Bloch and his novel inspired by twisted Wisconsin murderer Ed Gein. The success of the series assured a second season would arrive in early 2014 and the official short teaser trailer for Season 2 proves Bates Motel will reopen for business March 2014.
It will see the return of Freddie Highmore, Vera Farmiga, Max Thieriot, Olivia Cooke, Nicola Peltz, and Nestor Carbonell. Newcomers include Kathleen Robertson, Rebecca Creskoff, Kenny Johnson, Paloma Kwiatkowski and Michael Vartan.
The post ‘Bates Motel’ Reopens For Season 2 In New Teaser appeared first on The Hollywood News. »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsVera Farmiga
- ‘Bates Motel’ Season 5 Trailer: Norman Bates’ Mother Comes Back to Haunt Him (From Indiewire. 10 January 2017, 12:51 PM, PST)
- ‘Bates Motel’ Season 5 Trailer: Norman Bates’ Mother Comes Back to Haunt Him (From Indiewire Television. 10 January 2017, 12:51 PM, PST)
- Sneak Peek Trailer for A&E’s Bates Motel Final Season will Give You the Chills (From LRM Online. 9 January 2017, 10:17 PM, PST)
"Bates Motel" (2013)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ fan convention Walker Stalker returns to the UK this March (From The Hollywood News. 16 January 2017, 11:49 PM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (A-d) (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 January 2017, 7:11 AM, PST)
- Bates Motel: Final Season Casts Walking Dead Actor (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 January 2017, 8:13 PM, PST)
- Watch: Frank Langella & Billy Crudup in Trailer for 'Youth in Oregon' (From FirstShowing.net. 13 January 2017, 11:16 AM, PST)
- ‘Youth in Oregon’ Trailer: Frank Langella and Billy Crudup Take a Life-Changing Road Trip in Family Drama (From Indiewire. 12 January 2017, 1:38 PM, PST)
- Golden Globes 2017 After-Parties: Stars Mingle With Their A-List Squads at Swanky Soirees (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 January 2017, 8:53 AM, PST)