The 49-year-old New Zealand actor wrote on Twitter, "I like Bieber's tagging. Tag on little brother. Tag the world", Contactmusic reported.
The 19-year-old Canadian pop musician was embroiled in a graffiti dispute in Australia and the area's mayor, Tom Tate, was furious with the singer and publicly ordered him to clean up his mess.
Bieber, who is currently on tour 'Down Under', had previously found himself in trouble with the law over his 'tagging' during his South American tour after he was accused of spraying an abandoned. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- The 31 VMAs Snaps That You Probably Didn't See (From Popsugar. 31 August 2015, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Sytycd Recap: Four Score (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2015, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- The 10 Shadiest Moments From This Year's VMAs, Ranked (From Popsugar. 31 August 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Nicholas Hoult to star in 'Rebel In The Rye' (From ScreenDaily. 31 August 2015, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Jasper Jones cast revealed at CinefestOZ (From IF.com.au. 27 August 2015, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- Jasper Jones cast revealed at CinéfestOZ (From IF.com.au. 27 August 2015, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- Queensland Government and Village Roadshow to build super stage (From IF.com.au. 27 August 2015, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Aussie Hotel to Mayor: Screw You, We're Keeping Bieb's Art (From TMZ. 5 December 2013, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Called a "Princess" by Australian Mayor, Asked to "Clean Up" His Graffiti (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 8:19 AM, PST)