The 49-year-old New Zealand actor wrote on Twitter, "I like Bieber's tagging. Tag on little brother. Tag the world", Contactmusic reported.
The 19-year-old Canadian pop musician was embroiled in a graffiti dispute in Australia and the area's mayor, Tom Tate, was furious with the singer and publicly ordered him to clean up his mess.
Bieber, who is currently on tour 'Down Under', had previously found himself in trouble with the law over his 'tagging' during his South American tour after he was accused of spraying an abandoned. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Sofia Richie -- Grilled Over Bieber Breakup ... And Feeling Golden (Video) (From TMZ. 27 September 2016, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- 15 Celebrities Who Gallantly Decided to Crash a Commoner's Wedding (From Popsugar. 26 September 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Talks Getting Naked - and Reveals Which Costar Gave Her a Lap Dance (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Broken City’ Fraud & Breach Of Contract Suit Settled (From Deadline. 26 September 2016, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- DVD Review – The Nice Guys (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 1:50 AM, PDT)
- All sewn up by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 25 September 2016, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Queensland Government and Village Roadshow to build super stage (From IF.com.au. 27 August 2015, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- Aussie Hotel to Mayor: Screw You, We're Keeping Bieb's Art (From TMZ. 5 December 2013, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Called a "Princess" by Australian Mayor, Asked to "Clean Up" His Graffiti (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 8:19 AM, PST)