Washington, Nov 29: Tom Cruise and his daughter Suri spent Thanksgiving holiday apart, it has been revealed.
The 51-year-old actor was in court battling allegations that he abandoned his daughter, while Katie Holmes and Suri boarded a flight from New York's Laguardia Airport to Detroit, Michigan.
They celebrated Thanksgiving with Holmes' parents and siblings, Radar Online reported.
According to an eyewitness, they were in first class and Suri was adorable and well behaved. (Ani) »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Isabella Cruise Reportedly Weds Max Parker—Were Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman Invited? (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise -- No Parents Were Invited to My Daughter's Wedding (From TMZ. 5 October 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Bella Cruise Marries Max Parker in Secret Wedding, Parents Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman Didn't Attend (From Us Weekly. 5 October 2015, 10:59 AM, PDT)
Katie Holmes (I)
- Joshua Jackson not hopeful about a Dawson's Creek reunion: 'One of the main characters is dead' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 October 2015, 12:57 AM, PDT)
- Joshua Jackson on Possible ‘Dawson’s Creek’ Revival (From The Wrap. 1 October 2015, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- Joshua Jackson Goes Surfing Solo in Montauk: See His Hot Shirtless Beach Bod! (From E! Online. 28 September 2015, 12:08 PM, PDT)