The online-only auction at Christie's is celebrating 100 years of pop culture and it also includes exhibition featuring items from film and music, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
According to Christie's, there are 100 lots of costumes, props, photographs, original artwork, instruments and personal items and estimates for individual lots range from 1445 dollars to 30,000 dollars.
The estimated value of the two-piece wool suit in Prince of Wales check by Tom Ford is between 14,430 dollars and 21,640 dollars.
With the suit is a pair of black enamel coat-of-arms cufflinks, also by Tom Ford. (Ani) »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Live and let die with Daniel Craig in the latest poster for Spectre (From JoBlo. 3 September 2015, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Classy, Deadly New Poster For 'Spectre'; Daniel Craig Hopes His Bond Is "Not As Sexist And Misogynistic" As Previous Versions (From The Playlist. 3 September 2015, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Spectre Gets A New Movie Poster (From ShockYa. 3 September 2015, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Daniel Craig’s 007 on new poster for Spectre (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- New Spectre Poster Lands (From EmpireOnline. 3 September 2015, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- First trailer for The Lobster starring Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 4:46 AM, PDT)
King Edward VII
- Princess Diana Died 18 Years Ago Today: Take a Look Back at Her Life (From E! Online. 31 August 2015, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- Royal prank DJ Mel Greig signs up for Celebrity Apprentice Australia (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 July 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- BBC Trust says that reporter's Queen death tweet was a serious breach of editorial guidelines (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 July 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)