The online-only auction at Christie's is celebrating 100 years of pop culture and it also includes exhibition featuring items from film and music, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
According to Christie's, there are 100 lots of costumes, props, photographs, original artwork, instruments and personal items and estimates for individual lots range from 1445 dollars to 30,000 dollars.
The estimated value of the two-piece wool suit in Prince of Wales check by Tom Ford is between 14,430 dollars and 21,640 dollars.
With the suit is a pair of black enamel coat-of-arms cufflinks, also by Tom Ford. (Ani) »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Tpg Capital Buys Majority Stake in CAA (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study (From Deadline New York. 20 October 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- The Past, Present, and Future of Real-Time Films Part Four (From SoundOnSight. 17 October 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- A Whale of a Poster for 'In the Heart of the Sea' (From Rope Of Silicon. 21 October 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- How Three Playwrights Are Making the Jump to Film and TV (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 October 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- 15 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept To Enjoy The Dark Knight Trilogy (From Obsessed with Film. 20 October 2014, 7:58 AM, PDT)
King Edward VII
- Royal prank DJ Mel Greig: 'I would consider a career in UK' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 October 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Adorable New Prince George Photos?! Prince William Must Be Showing His Father and Brother the Greatest Pics Ever: Take a Look (From E! Online. 11 September 2014, 7:53 PM, PDT)
- The Royal Tots of Britain: Royal Baby No. 2 Descends from a Long Line of Cuteness (From PEOPLE.com. 8 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)