The online-only auction at Christie's is celebrating 100 years of pop culture and it also includes exhibition featuring items from film and music, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
According to Christie's, there are 100 lots of costumes, props, photographs, original artwork, instruments and personal items and estimates for individual lots range from 1445 dollars to 30,000 dollars.
The estimated value of the two-piece wool suit in Prince of Wales check by Tom Ford is between 14,430 dollars and 21,640 dollars.
With the suit is a pair of black enamel coat-of-arms cufflinks, also by Tom Ford. (Ani) »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Christoph Waltz to Play Ernst Stavro Blofeld in Bond 24 (From GeekTyrant. 24 November 2014, 2:43 PM, PST)
- Christoph Waltz Is Blofeld In Bond 24 (From Obsessed with Film. 24 November 2014, 11:51 AM, PST)
- Christoph Waltz linked to Blofeld in Bond 24 (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2014, 11:16 AM, PST)
- Bond 24: 10 Things You Need To Know (From Obsessed with Film. 28 November 2014, 6:37 AM, PST)
- Bond screenwriters commissioned for BBC spy drama SS-gb (From Den of Geek. 26 November 2014, 11:19 PM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman Is Blackbeard In First Pan Trailer (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 November 2014, 8:14 PM, PST)
King Edward VII
- Prince Charles gives Molly Meldrum a royal ragging over Countdown interview (From The Guardian - TV News. 8 November 2014, 7:55 PM, PST)
- Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey & Naya Rivera Cozy Up In These Fall Fashion Trends (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 November 2014, 4:53 PM, PST)
- Royal prank DJ Mel Greig: 'I would consider a career in UK' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 October 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)