The online-only auction at Christie's is celebrating 100 years of pop culture and it also includes exhibition featuring items from film and music, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
According to Christie's, there are 100 lots of costumes, props, photographs, original artwork, instruments and personal items and estimates for individual lots range from 1445 dollars to 30,000 dollars.
The estimated value of the two-piece wool suit in Prince of Wales check by Tom Ford is between 14,430 dollars and 21,640 dollars.
With the suit is a pair of black enamel coat-of-arms cufflinks, also by Tom Ford. (Ani) »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Variety Announces 10 Actors to Watch for 2016 (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Kidnap’ Trailer: Halle Berry Fights Back After Facing A Mother’s Worst Fear (From Indiewire. 22 August 2016, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation actor Jim O’Heir joins Steven Soderbergh’s Logan Lucky (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Jack the Ripper Returns in “Razors” from Breaking Glass Pictures (From Horror News. 18 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Which Royal Family Member Has Been Named the Dream London Tour Guide? (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Nicolas Winding Refn Teases That Action Flick ‘The Avenging Silence’ Will Have Some William Burroughs Flavor (From The Playlist. 17 August 2016, 9:59 AM, PDT)
King Edward VII
- Arts Alliance Acquires Margy Kinmonth’s ‘Revolution — New Art for a New World’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 June 2016, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Now Your Dog Can Dress Like the Queen! (Really. In the Exact Same Tartan) (From PEOPLE.com. 3 June 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Princess Charlotte Was Making History Before She Was Born: Now Will & Kate's 1-Year-Old Is a Feminist in the Making (From E! Online. 2 May 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)