Paltrow recently spoke out to insist that she doesn't care if people mock her parenting style or her lifestyle brand Goop.
"The older I get, I realise it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think," she said. "It doesn't matter."
Her mother Danner has now come to Paltrow's defence by calling the star "extraordinarily accomplished".
"I admire her so much. It [the criticism] doesn't faze her. I think it probably did initially. She said, 'Mum, I'm going to get this all my life. This is how they see me'," Danner commented, reports Naughty But Nice Rob.
Danner went on to say: "I feel she's just extraordinarily accomplished in every area and people don't like that, some people don't like that, people who are bored and sit on their asses all day and just tap away. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence on Hollywood's gender pay gap: 'Men are lucky people with dicks' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 October 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Blasts Gender Pay Inequality in Hollywood: ‘F— That’ (From Variety - Film News. 13 October 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Is in Good Spirits in Spite of Her Show Getting Canceled (From Popsugar. 12 October 2015, 5:20 PM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- What three mystery movies is Marvel planning for 2020 after Ant-Man and the Wasp? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 October 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Is the Hulk smashing over to Thor: Ragnarok? (From The Hollywood News. 12 October 2015, 11:18 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain Keen To Play A Bond Villain (From Dark Horizons. 12 October 2015, 3:50 PM, PDT)
Chris Martin (XI)
- Round-Up: Charlie’S Farm DVD, Tremors 5 PSA Video, Horror Mobile Games, Nightmares Kickstarter, Flhaunt Trailer (From DailyDead. 12 October 2015, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2015 spoilers: What are the Boys and Groups singing in the Six Chair Challenge? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 October 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Has Best Day Ever, Gets Support From Boyfriend Brad Falchuk and Takes Selfie With Oprah! (From Us Weekly. 9 October 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)