Paltrow recently spoke out to insist that she doesn't care if people mock her parenting style or her lifestyle brand Goop.
"The older I get, I realise it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think," she said. "It doesn't matter."
Her mother Danner has now come to Paltrow's defence by calling the star "extraordinarily accomplished".
"I admire her so much. It [the criticism] doesn't faze her. I think it probably did initially. She said, 'Mum, I'm going to get this all my life. This is how they see me'," Danner commented, reports Naughty But Nice Rob.
Danner went on to say: "I feel she's just extraordinarily accomplished in every area and people don't like that, some people don't like that, people who are bored and sit on their asses all day and just tap away. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Stars Share Sweet, Silly Social Media Snaps to Support Red Nose Day (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Dangles From Ceiling On Red Nose Day Special (From Uinterview. 22 May 2015, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- 6 Craziest Things We Saw Inside 'Red Nose Day' (From Rolling Stone. 22 May 2015, 6:59 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Amid Censorship Issues and a Growing Market, China Seeks a Film Ratings System (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 May 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- The Indominus Rex featured in new TV spot and clip from Jurassic World (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt introduces his pack of raptors in Jurassic World TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2015, 1:51 PM, PDT)
Chris Martin (XI)
- Jennifer Lawrence Reunites With Ex Nicholas Hoult On The Set Of "X-Men: Apocalypse"! (From TooFab. 22 May 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Coldplay's attempt at a 'Game Of Thrones' musical is actually pretty funny (From Hitfix. 22 May 2015, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Check Out Coldplay's Hilarious Game Of Thrones: The Musical Sketch For Red Nose Day (From ComicBookMovie. 22 May 2015, 11:22 AM, PDT)