Paltrow recently spoke out to insist that she doesn't care if people mock her parenting style or her lifestyle brand Goop.
"The older I get, I realise it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think," she said. "It doesn't matter."
Her mother Danner has now come to Paltrow's defence by calling the star "extraordinarily accomplished".
"I admire her so much. It [the criticism] doesn't faze her. I think it probably did initially. She said, 'Mum, I'm going to get this all my life. This is how they see me'," Danner commented, reports Naughty But Nice Rob.
Danner went on to say: "I feel she's just extraordinarily accomplished in every area and people don't like that, some people don't like that, people who are bored and sit on their asses all day and just tap away. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- We Tried It: Celeb Beauty Lines (From PEOPLE.com. 17 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Celeb Couples Who Called Off Their Engagements (From E! Online. 15 February 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Planet of the Apps’ Trailer: ‘Shark Tank’ Meets ‘The Voice’ in Apple’s First Original Show (From Indiewire Television. 14 February 2017, 12:18 PM, PST)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Dutch probably not showing up in new Predator film (From JoBlo. 16 February 2017, 12:04 PM, PST)
- Here’s When Shane Black’s Predator Movie Will Start Filming (From LRM Online. 16 February 2017, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Top 5: Movie Online Slots (From Blogomatic3000. 16 February 2017, 1:01 AM, PST)
Chris Martin (XI)
- This Haunting Cover of "The Scientist" Is 1 of the Best Parts of Fifty Shades Darker (From BuzzSugar. 16 February 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex – Avengers: Infinity War first look, The Batman finds new director, Justice League details, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 new footage (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2017, 10:43 AM, PST)
- 75 Very Important Thoughts We All Had During Fifty Shades Darker (From BuzzSugar. 10 February 2017, 11:30 AM, PST)