Paltrow recently spoke out to insist that she doesn't care if people mock her parenting style or her lifestyle brand Goop.
"The older I get, I realise it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think," she said. "It doesn't matter."
Her mother Danner has now come to Paltrow's defence by calling the star "extraordinarily accomplished".
"I admire her so much. It [the criticism] doesn't faze her. I think it probably did initially. She said, 'Mum, I'm going to get this all my life. This is how they see me'," Danner commented, reports Naughty But Nice Rob.
Danner went on to say: "I feel she's just extraordinarily accomplished in every area and people don't like that, some people don't like that, people who are bored and sit on their asses all day and just tap away. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Tom Holland wants Miles Morales in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 1:35 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige explains why Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel is the best way to start Phase Four of the McU (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 12:53 AM, PDT)
- Marisa Tomei is “all for” a solo Aunt May film (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 12:22 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Has A Cameo In Spider-Man: Homecoming (From We Got This Covered. 25 June 2017, 5:54 PM, PDT)
- 2 Major ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Cameos Revealed (From The Playlist. 23 June 2017, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Latest Avengers: Infinity War Set Photo May Be Hiding A Story Clue In Plain Sight (From We Got This Covered. 23 June 2017, 9:13 AM, PDT)
Chris Martin (XI)
- Exclusive: Jill Soloway on Patriarchy, Privilege and Flipping the Male Gaze (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Looks Fab in Floral on Fun Family Vacation With Ex Chris Martin & Son Moses -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2017, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Was ‘United in Love’ with Ariana Grande Backstage at One Love Manchester Concert (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 9:08 PM, PDT)