Paltrow recently spoke out to insist that she doesn't care if people mock her parenting style or her lifestyle brand Goop.
"The older I get, I realise it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think," she said. "It doesn't matter."
Her mother Danner has now come to Paltrow's defence by calling the star "extraordinarily accomplished".
"I admire her so much. It [the criticism] doesn't faze her. I think it probably did initially. She said, 'Mum, I'm going to get this all my life. This is how they see me'," Danner commented, reports Naughty But Nice Rob.
Danner went on to say: "I feel she's just extraordinarily accomplished in every area and people don't like that, some people don't like that, people who are bored and sit on their asses all day and just tap away. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- David Fincher talks Gone Girl, film career (From ScreenDaily. 20 September 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Steps Out in Malibu in Short Shorts, Sends Powerful Message With Her Shirt—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- 3 Nyfw Makeup Trends (From Access Hollywood. 17 September 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- 'Maze Runner' Franchise Off to Strong Start This Weekend (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 21 September 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ (From Deadline New York. 17 September 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- TNT Locks Down Next Five Marvel Movies Starting With ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
Chris Martin (XI)
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin, Kerry Washington Gives a Baby Update & More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Joins Chris Martin At iHeartRadio Fest (From Access Hollywood. 20 September 2014, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin at iHeartRadio Music Festival: Picture, Details (From Us Weekly. 20 September 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)