Paltrow recently spoke out to insist that she doesn't care if people mock her parenting style or her lifestyle brand Goop.
"The older I get, I realise it doesn't matter what people who don't know you think," she said. "It doesn't matter."
Her mother Danner has now come to Paltrow's defence by calling the star "extraordinarily accomplished".
"I admire her so much. It [the criticism] doesn't faze her. I think it probably did initially. She said, 'Mum, I'm going to get this all my life. This is how they see me'," Danner commented, reports Naughty But Nice Rob.
Danner went on to say: "I feel she's just extraordinarily accomplished in every area and people don't like that, some people don't like that, people who are bored and sit on their asses all day and just tap away. »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Tom Ford and George Clooney team up for Nocturnal Animals (From National Ledger. 27 March 2015, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- Tom Ford's Next Movie is 'Nocturnal Animals', Could Julianne Moore Starc (From Rope Of Silicon. 24 March 2015, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- 10 Deleted Stars That Were Bigger Than The Final Movie (From Obsessed with Film. 21 March 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Robert Downey Jr. talks Avengers: Age of Ultron and Tony Stark’s relationship with Steve Rogers (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- It's The Dawn Of A New Age In Latest Jurassic World Still (From ComicBookMovie. 27 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- News Briefs: Jason Segel Making Yet Another 'Lego Movie'; 'Fifty Shades' Director Exits (From Fandango. 26 March 2015, 1:36 PM, PDT)
Chris Martin (XI)
- Cringe: 13 movies with blatantly homophobic scenes (From Hitfix. 26 March 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- What movie, TV show or music did your parents ban from you as a kid? (From Hitfix. 25 March 2015, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- 24 Reasons Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper Should Just Get Married (From Popsugar. 24 March 2015, 8:45 PM, PDT)