Valerie Harper has continued to defy the odds, out and about 11 months after doctors gave her three months to live back in January.
The former "Rhoda" star, 74, returned to "Dancing with the Stars" to perform on the Season 17 finale on Tuesday and said that while she has experienced some minor complications from her terminal cancer, overall she's feeling well.
"I had a few little strange things but they probably would have happened anyway," the actress told People of her current health. "I don't have any big terrible symptoms, so as long as that's happening and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 November 2015, 12:19 PM, PST)
- Bindi Irwin Shares a Sweet Message After Winning Dancing With the Stars (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- What’s Next for Bindi Irwin After ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Win? (From The Wrap. 25 November 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- John Amos on Mary Tyler Moore, Racism on Set, and Playing the First Black Family Man (From Vulture. 13 October 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Mary Tyler Moore: A Celebration: On PBS (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 October 2015, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Ken Howard Re-Elected SAG-AFTRA President (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2015, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Speaks Out After Health Scare: "I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma" (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Is Recovering From Health Scare, “Has Never Been In A Coma” (From Deadline TV. 31 July 2015, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Hospitalized in Maine (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2015, 10:16 AM, PDT)