Valerie Harper has continued to defy the odds, out and about 11 months after doctors gave her three months to live back in January.
The former "Rhoda" star, 74, returned to "Dancing with the Stars" to perform on the Season 17 finale on Tuesday and said that while she has experienced some minor complications from her terminal cancer, overall she's feeling well.
"I had a few little strange things but they probably would have happened anyway," the actress told People of her current health. "I don't have any big terrible symptoms, so as long as that's happening and ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Jennifer Lopez Open to Dating and Thinks Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Super Hot—but She's Being "Very Careful" (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 6:53 PM, PDT)
- Fifty Shades of Grey Is Already Breaking Records, Rob Kardashian Emerges from Hiding + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 29 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/29/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 July 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- TCA Awards 2014: Good Wife, Oitnb, True Detective, Veep, Breaking Bad, RuPaul Among Winners (From TVLine.com. 19 July 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Star-Studded 'Stand Up To Cancer' Returns to Primetime on September 5 (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 July 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper: My Cancer Is "Incurable," But "Not Progressing" (From Us Weekly. 3 June 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- James L. Brooks Signs With Wme (From Variety - Film News. 29 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Simpsons’ Producer James L. Brooks Signs With Wme (From The Wrap. 29 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Third Season of 'The Haunting of' Series Debuts June 21st on Lmn (From Dread Central. 19 June 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)