Nope, you’re not suffering from a pie-and-cranberry-sauce-induced hallucination: Glee aired a spankin’ new episode on Thanksgiving night. And in the same, “Wait! Did that just happen?” spirit, the action included puppets, animal-snout-masks, a faithful recreation of Janet Jackson’s “Rhythm Nation” video and a Sue Sylvester makeover courtesy of Wade “Unique” Adams.
Photos | Glee First Look: Christmas Brings NYC Elves and Human Window Displays!
In the spirit of the holiday — and because I’m halfway to a food coma — I’m gonna keep this recap pithy. So let’s cut right to the action, shall we?
Related | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Good Wife, »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- There's an Adorable New Romance Brewing on Glee! (From E! Online. 27 February 2015, 12:22 PM, PST)
- New Glee Season 6,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By Fox (From OnTheFlix. 27 February 2015, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Is 'Empire' Taking Its Music on Tour? (Please Be True!) (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2015, 9:25 AM, PST)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Emmys predictions for Best Drama Series: 'House of Cards,' 'Mad Men,' ... (From Gold Derby. 27 February 2015, 8:44 AM, PST)
- Josh Duhamel and Battle Creek Stars Reveal a Fun "Wink Wink" to Breaking Bad and Harold & Kumar Fans (From E! Online. 27 February 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- New TV Spot for PlayStation's Superhero Series Powers Starring Shartlo Copley (From The Daily BLAM!. 27 February 2015)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Madonna on Her Brit Awards Fall: "It Was a Horrible Nightmare" (From Popsugar. 27 February 2015, 8:24 AM, PST)
- Madonna Describes 'Horrible Nightmare' of Stage Fall, and Admits She Was Hurt (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2015, 5:20 AM, PST)