Nope, you’re not suffering from a pie-and-cranberry-sauce-induced hallucination: Glee aired a spankin’ new episode on Thanksgiving night. And in the same, “Wait! Did that just happen?” spirit, the action included puppets, animal-snout-masks, a faithful recreation of Janet Jackson’s “Rhythm Nation” video and a Sue Sylvester makeover courtesy of Wade “Unique” Adams.
Photos | Glee First Look: Christmas Brings NYC Elves and Human Window Displays!
In the spirit of the holiday — and because I’m halfway to a food coma — I’m gonna keep this recap pithy. So let’s cut right to the action, shall we?
Related | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Good Wife, »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- American Horror Story’s Finn Witttrock joins The Assassination of Gianni Versace (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- Peter and Ned attend a lame party in Spider-Man: Homecoming clip (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Zendaya wasn’t aware she was auditioning for Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Rhea Seehorn interview: ‘Better Call Saul’ & ‘Breaking Bad’ timeline ‘is advancing’ [Exclusive Video] (From Gold Derby. 22 June 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Munich Festival Fosters Summer of Rebellion (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 11 Adorable Ways Celebs Have Helped Fans Pop the Question (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Tamed Aliens, Harmonic Nuns and a Leather Catsuit: Strange Tales from 1992’s Summer of Cinema (From HeyUGuys. 23 June 2017, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Fall TV: See When Your Favorite Shows Are Premiering This Year (From BuzzSugar. 20 June 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Madonna Wishes Herself a Happy Father’s Day Because ‘I’m the Mommy and the Daddy’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 June 2017, 2:49 PM, PDT)