Maybe you're one of the lucky ducks who doesn't have to work the day after Thanksgiving, so you can stay in your jammies all day and watch the movie marathon of your choice -- Capt. Jack Sparrow, Alfred Hitchcock, "Star Wars." So many choices.
Or if you're like us, you're getting the DVR set. But here are the marathons and specials being offered Friday, Nov. 29. Note: If you want to watch some "Friends" Thanksgiving Day episodes, start the DVR late Turkey Day night into the wee hours of the morning.
All times Eastern.
ABC: College football, noon to 7 p.m. (Iowa at Nebraska, Miami at Pittsburgh)
ABC Family: Harry Potter movie marathon, 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. ("Goblet of Fire," "Order of the Phoenix," "Half-Blood Prince," "Deathly Hallows Part 1")
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- The Smackdown Is Almost Here (From FilmExperience. 24 July 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’: Find Out Tara Reid’s Fate After Certain(?) Death in Last Movie (From Indiewire. 24 July 2016, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Take a Look at the New Ship for Bryan Fuller’s ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ (From TVovermind.com. 24 July 2016, 12:29 PM, PDT)
ABC Family [us]
- Freeform TV Show Ratings (updated 7/21/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 July 2016, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars: the case of the missing Alison Dilaurentis (From Den of Geek. 21 July 2016, 12:03 AM, PDT)
- ‘Undrafted’ Review: It’s a Great Year for Baseball Movies, Just Not This One (From Indiewire. 15 July 2016, 7:21 AM, PDT)
Alfred Hitchcock (I)
- Bates Motel: Marion Crane Coming; A&E Drama Officially Ending with Season Five (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2016, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Drive-In Dust Offs: The Psychopath (1966) (From DailyDead. 23 July 2016, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Rihanna Checks In For Fifth And Final Season Of Bates Motel As Marion Crane (From We Got This Covered. 23 July 2016, 9:22 AM, PDT)