Dave Grohl has certainly lived up to the promise of ‘I’ll Stick Around’ from the Foo Fighters debut album. 18 years on from that release, and we are eagerly anticipating album number eight, with the sounds of career high ‘Wasting Light’ still ringing in our ears.
The new album is due out some time in 2014, with Dave Grohl revealing the album has been written, but not yet recorded. In that same radio interview with Xfm, he revealed that the band intends to “make this album in a way no one’s ever done before.” Let’s not forget that there was an abundance of hype behind the making of ‘Wasting Light’, which was pitched as a raw, back to basics album, recorded in a garage. A millionaire’s garage.
What can we hope for from the as yet untitled follow up?
The post Foo Fighters: 4 Things We Want From »
- Gerard Walton
Similar News ItemsFoo Fighters
- Boudica debut slate spotlights female film talent (From ScreenDaily. 9 September 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- A Thousand Musicians Assemble As ‘Biggest Rock Band On Earth’ Covers The White Stripes’ ‘Seven Nation Army’ (From ET Canada. 31 July 2016, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- 17 times movies and TV shows were refused rights to songs (From Den of Geek. 30 June 2016, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- The Weekend Warrior 9/16/16: Blair Witch, Bridget Jones’s Baby, Snowden, Hillsong: Let Hope Rise (From LatinoReview. 14 September 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Moulin Rouge! is being adapted for the stage (From The AV Club. 1 September 2016, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- From Miley and Nicki to Tay and Kanye: The Biggest VMAs Feuds of All Time (All Time!) (From PEOPLE.com. 26 August 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)