Dave Grohl has certainly lived up to the promise of ‘I’ll Stick Around’ from the Foo Fighters debut album. 18 years on from that release, and we are eagerly anticipating album number eight, with the sounds of career high ‘Wasting Light’ still ringing in our ears.
The new album is due out some time in 2014, with Dave Grohl revealing the album has been written, but not yet recorded. In that same radio interview with Xfm, he revealed that the band intends to “make this album in a way no one’s ever done before.” Let’s not forget that there was an abundance of hype behind the making of ‘Wasting Light’, which was pitched as a raw, back to basics album, recorded in a garage. A millionaire’s garage.
What can we hope for from the as yet untitled follow up?
The post Foo Fighters: 4 Things We Want From »
- Gerard Walton
Similar News ItemsFoo Fighters
- Florence Does Grohl in Glastonbury (From Vulture. 27 June 2015, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Florence Welch held back from 'dive-bombing' Haim (From National Ledger. 25 June 2015, 12:36 AM, PDT)
- Emma Stone reveals why she turned down the ‘Ghostbusters’ reboot (From Hitfix. 19 June 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Dave Grohl + 6 More Stars Falling Off Stages (Videos) (From GossipCop. 3 July 2015, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Foo Fighters returning to stage, Dave Grohl on the mend (From National Ledger. 30 June 2015, 1:39 AM, PDT)
- Watch Kanye Perform Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' (From Vulture. 28 June 2015, 8:09 AM, PDT)