Dave Grohl has certainly lived up to the promise of ‘I’ll Stick Around’ from the Foo Fighters debut album. 18 years on from that release, and we are eagerly anticipating album number eight, with the sounds of career high ‘Wasting Light’ still ringing in our ears.
The new album is due out some time in 2014, with Dave Grohl revealing the album has been written, but not yet recorded. In that same radio interview with Xfm, he revealed that the band intends to “make this album in a way no one’s ever done before.” Let’s not forget that there was an abundance of hype behind the making of ‘Wasting Light’, which was pitched as a raw, back to basics album, recorded in a garage. A millionaire’s garage.
What can we hope for from the as yet untitled follow up?
The post Foo Fighters: 4 Things We Want From »
- Gerard Walton
Similar News ItemsFoo Fighters
- Glastonbury 2015 - This year's line-up revealed (From National Ledger. 14 April 2015, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Furious 7’ Star Jordan Brewster Sketches Naked Man With James Corden, Dave Grohl, Rainn Wilson (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 April 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Petition to Drop Kanye West From Music Festival Passes 60,000 Signatures (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 March 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Colin Hanks’ Tower Records Documentary Set for September Release (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2015, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- 'Austin City Limits' Founder Bill Arhos Dead at 80 (From Rolling Stone. 13 April 2015, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Kurt Cobain filmmaker: Jared Leto could play the Nirvana frontman (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 April 2015, 7:23 AM, PDT)