The first trailer for Christoper Nolan's highly anticipated sci-fi epic "Interstellar" will hit soon.
Marking Nolan's first film since "The Dark Knight Rises," the 1 minute and 43 second teaser for "Interstellar" is reportedly set to debut in cinemas on December 13th attached to copies of "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Which prints will get it, and when will it be online is unclear at the moment. As the film boasts a mix of 35mm and IMAX footage, one wonders if the IMAX prints of 'Hobbit' will get something special in the way Nolan did with his last two Batman features.
Source: The Film Stage & Alberta Film Ratings »
- Garth Franklin
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Mad Max: Fury Road before and after VFX shots (From Flickeringmyth. 1 June 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- The Justice League movie that never was (From Den of Geek. 29 May 2015, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Comic book movies, and the exposition dump (From Den of Geek. 28 May 2015, 10:06 PM, PDT)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
- Extended TV spot for Marvel’s Ant-Man offers up lots of new footage (From Flickeringmyth. 2 June 2015, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- Ant-Man will contain references to Spider-Man and OsCorp (From Flickeringmyth. 2 June 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- New images from Marvel’s Ant-Man (From Flickeringmyth. 1 June 2015, 11:26 PM, PDT)