Los Angeles, Nov 29: Actress Angelina Jolie, who underwent double mastectomy earlier this year, has lent support a new cancer charity - Marcheline Debra and Raleigh Foundation, set up by her family.
The organisation will be named after her mother Marcheline, aunt and uncle, who all died of cancer, releaved her uncle Ron Martin.
"Angelina's father Jon Voight will be involved, her brother James (Haven) will be on board. Angelina will help. She and (fiance) Brad Pitt are humanitarians. It is something so close to home," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Martin as saying.
The actress' family is proud of the way she uses. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Oscars 2014: Jennifer Lawrence's Bff Laura Simpson writes hilarious tell-all essay about her night (From Pop2it. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Will Smith to adapt The Harlem Hellfighters graphic novel (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 March 2014, 1:13 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 March 2014, 10:24 AM, PST)
- 'Maleficent' Pixies Knotgrass, Flittle and Thistletwit Revealed in New Photo (From MovieWeb. 8 March 2014, 8:53 AM, PST)
- Let's Discuss the Crazy Sex Scene in 300: Rise of an Empire (From Vulture. 8 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- People think I'd be a great villain: Jolie (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 3:05 AM, PST)
- 10 shockingly low Hollywood salaries, from Jonah Hill to Lindsay Lohan (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 March 2014, 5:24 AM, PST)
- McConaughey and Leto Poised to Make History on Oscar Night (From Scott Feinberg. 28 February 2014, 6:45 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie's Brother James Haven Meets Miley Cyrus at Her Bangerz Concert—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 25 February 2014, 10:54 AM, PST)