Los Angeles, Nov 29: Actress Angelina Jolie, who underwent double mastectomy earlier this year, has lent support a new cancer charity - Marcheline Debra and Raleigh Foundation, set up by her family.
The organisation will be named after her mother Marcheline, aunt and uncle, who all died of cancer, releaved her uncle Ron Martin.
"Angelina's father Jon Voight will be involved, her brother James (Haven) will be on board. Angelina will help. She and (fiance) Brad Pitt are humanitarians. It is something so close to home," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Martin as saying.
The actress' family is proud of the way she uses. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- London Film Fest: ‘Fury’ Closes; ‘Whiplash,’ ‘Leviathan’ Are Big Winners (From Thompson on Hollywood. 19 October 2014, 9:46 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt's Fury and Michael Keaton's Birdman Top Box Office (From Worst Previews. 19 October 2014, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: Fury Fires Way To Number One, The Best Of Me Is The Worst (From Cinema Blend. 19 October 2014, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- How Brad Pitt Taught His Son About War - And Made 'Fury' a No. 1 Movie (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 October 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: Brad Pitt's 'Fury' Conquers Competition With $23.5M Weekend (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review: 'Maleficent' (From CineVue. 19 October 2014, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- Reeve Receives Standing Ovation at Oscar Ceremony (Video) (From Alt Film Guide. 10 October 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - The Driver, The Leftovers (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Masters Of Sex,’ ‘Ray Donovan’ Finales Avoid Sophomore Jinx (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 28 September 2014, 8:45 PM, PDT)