If you're a fan of the Paranormal Activity franchise, then you have lots of things to be thankful for. Especially the fact that Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones gets the franchise back on track. Check out the new eye candy right here!
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones will open in theatres on January 3, 2014, and then Paranormal Activity 5 will arrive on October 24, 2014. Don't let the subtitle of The Marked Ones fool you; this is in No Way just a spin-off with nothing to do with the previous films. This is 100% canon and should not be missed.
After being “marked,” Jesse begins to be pursued by mysterious forces while his family and friends try to save him.
Even cooler? You can score yourself an early screening. How, you ask?
Upload a photo of paranormal »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsParanormal Activity (2007)
- ‘Fringe’s’ Anna Torv, ‘Extant’s’ Shree Crooks Join Frank Grillo in Akiva Goldsman’s ‘Stephanie’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 4:13 PM, PST)
- Contest: Win Ouija on Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 28 January 2015, 12:29 PM, PST)
- New dates set for Paranormal Activity 5 and new Ring film (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2015, 11:06 AM, PST)
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014)
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' and 'Rings' Get New Release Dates (From MovieWeb. 27 January 2015, 5:01 PM, PST)
- Weekend Report: 'Taken 3' Scores Third-Highest January Opening Ever (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 11 January 2015, 11:55 AM, PST)
- 2015 Off To Fantastic Start, Up 6.5%: Post-New Year’s Box Office Actuals (From Deadline New York. 5 January 2015, 5:15 PM, PST)
Christopher Landon (II)
- Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension Earmarked For A 3D Release (From We Got This Covered. 28 November 2014, 11:33 AM, PST)
- Paranormal Activity 5: The Ghost Dimension to be released in 3D (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 November 2014, 3:45 AM, PST)
- Found Footage Friday: ‘Paranormal Activity 3′ (From SoundOnSight. 16 October 2014, 11:41 PM, PDT)