If you're a fan of the Paranormal Activity franchise, then you have lots of things to be thankful for. Especially the fact that Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones gets the franchise back on track. Check out the new eye candy right here!
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones will open in theatres on January 3, 2014, and then Paranormal Activity 5 will arrive on October 24, 2014. Don't let the subtitle of The Marked Ones fool you; this is in No Way just a spin-off with nothing to do with the previous films. This is 100% canon and should not be missed.
After being “marked,” Jesse begins to be pursued by mysterious forces while his family and friends try to save him.
Even cooler? You can score yourself an early screening. How, you ask?
Upload a photo of paranormal »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsParanormal Activity (2007)
- Paranormal Activity 5: The Ghost Dimension to be Seen in the Third Dimension (From Dread Central. 26 November 2014, 3:20 PM, PST)
- What's New on Netflix Streaming in December 2014 (From Moviefone. 25 November 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Gsn Developing Horror-Themed Show with ‘Paranormal Activity’ Producer (From Variety - TV News. 18 November 2014, 10:27 AM, PST)
Christopher Landon (II)
- Paranormal Activity 5: The Ghost Dimension to be released in 3D (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 November 2014, 3:45 AM, PST)
- Found Footage Friday: ‘Paranormal Activity 3′ (From SoundOnSight. 16 October 2014, 11:41 PM, PDT)
- Another Release Date Change for Scouts vs. Zombies (From DailyDead. 15 October 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014)
- What's the Best Horror Movie of 2014? (From BuzzSugar. 28 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension Earmarked For A 3D Release (From We Got This Covered. 28 November 2014, 11:33 AM, PST)
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' Will Get a 3D Release (From MovieWeb. 27 November 2014, 8:10 AM, PST)