2014 is crammed with highly-anticipated science-fiction blockbusters, from Transcendence to Godzilla to X-Men: Days of Future Past, but the one that I’m unquestionably most excited for is Christopher Nolan’s sci-fi thriller Interstellar.
The film, which will soar into theaters next November, boasts an intriguing premise and an all-star cast (Anne Hathaway, Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Chastain, Casey Affleck, John Lithgow, Ellen Burstyn and Michael Caine). In case you haven’t been keeping up, the first official plot synopsis reads as follows:
Interstellar focuses on the adventures of a group of explorers who make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.
Nolan previously brought us the excellent mind-benders Memento and Inception, but he’s never before applied his singularly twisty and ambitious directorial style to the final frontier, so the potential for Interstellar to »
- Isaac Feldberg
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- 'Suicide Squad' to Have a More Comedic, Cerebral Joker? (From MovieWeb. 6 March 2015, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Watch: Batman Gets Kinky In Mashup 'Fifty Shades Of Wayne' (From The Playlist. 6 March 2015, 7:19 AM, PST)
- "Alien 5" News: Weaver, Blomkamp, Make-Up (From Dark Horizons. 6 March 2015, 6:53 AM, PST)
Warner Bros. [us]
- Vince Vaughn’s ‘Unfinished Business’ Bombs at Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 6 March 2015, 4:41 PM, PST)
- ‘Lego Batman’ Director Gets First-Look Deal at Warner Bros. (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 6 March 2015, 4:21 PM, PST)
- First Supergirl Photo Revealed! See Melissa Benoist in Costume for CBS Superhero Series (From PEOPLE.com. 6 March 2015, 4:10 PM, PST)
- The Snap: The 5 Worst Disney Princesses (From Hitfix. 6 March 2015, 1:03 PM, PST)
- 9 actors who have left Downton Abbey for better... or worse (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Wme Signs Film And Theater Director Julie Taymor (From Deadline. 4 March 2015, 2:10 PM, PST)