The holiday shopping season officially kicks off tonight and we know it can be difficult to find presents for horror fans that seem to have everything. To help make things easier, we’ve put together the initial list of our holiday gift suggestions, which include cannibal wine, classic horror shirts, vinyl figures and Blu-ray collections.
While a handful of these items are only available at select websites, you should be able to find some pretty good sales on other items starting tonight. Specifically, Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart will have big sales on Blu-ray/DVD titles and video games. We’d like to give Tamika Jones a big thanks for helping put this guide together.
Silence of the Lambs Wine: “The Alamo Drafthouse’s 2013 Signature Wines are an oenophilic nod to noted gourmand, wine connoisseur and psychopath Hannibal Lecter. “The Chianti Slurp” is an iconic wine in film moment, celebrated »
- Tamika Jones
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- 9 Things to Expect in the Epic 'Arrow' and 'The Flash' Crossover Event (From Moviefone. 1 December 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- New international poster for Deadpool says the character has a “great ass” (From Flickeringmyth. 1 December 2015, 8:40 AM, PST)
- 'The Revolution Was Televised,' but does the revolution continue with current TV? (From Hitfix. 1 December 2015, 8:02 AM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Holiday Shopping Ideas For The Casual Comic Nerd (From LatinoReview. 1 December 2015, 11:44 AM, PST)
- The Women Of "Black Sails" (From SneakPeek. 1 December 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Jon Snow Poster Drives Most ‘Game of Thrones’ Facebook Activity Since 2012 (From Variety - TV News. 1 December 2015, 9:05 AM, PST)
Tim Burton (I)
- Twisted Crispin Glover Shocker Aimy In A Cage Gets Release Date, Poster and Trailer (From shocktillyoudrop. 1 December 2015, 6:36 AM, PST)
- LG Launch Their New Range Of Oled TVs (From Obsessed with Film. 1 December 2015, 5:11 AM, PST)
- Examining Hollywood Remakes: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (From Cinelinx. 29 November 2015, 1:16 PM, PST)