As ‘The Voice’ gets closer and closer to crowning its victor, one coach is confident that his singer will rise to the top. Blake Shelton tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively that coaching a winner is his job, so he doesn’t plan on losing anytime soon!
Blake Shelton, 37, has plenty of reasons to be confident when it comes to his contestant Cole Vosbury‘s chances of winning Season 5 of The Voice. With three wins already in his pocket, Blake has proven himself to be the coach to beat. Find out what Blake told HollywoodLife.com Exclusively after the Nov. 26 show.
Blake says that he was upset when his contestant Ray Boudreaux was eliminated during the Nov. 26 episode, but part of what makes the country superstar the coach to beat is his crystal-clear focus on his main objective — getting that win. »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- The Voice Top 8 Performance Recap: No Good Note Goes Unpunished (From TVLine.com. 27 April 2015, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- Vote now: Will Joshua Davis and Hannah Kirby be eliminated from 'The Voice' this week? (From Gold Derby. 27 April 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- The Voice: Advice, Caveats and Dream Set Lists for the Season 8 Top 8 (From TVLine.com. 27 April 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- The Sights of Stagecoach Weekend (From Hitfix. 27 April 2015, 11:45 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Gwen, Usher and Cee Lo Return to Advise the Top 8 (From BuddyTV. 27 April 2015, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Country Fans, Here's the Stagecoach Action You Need to See (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Win A Copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey – Includes Exclusive Tease of Fifty Shades Darker (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 April 2015, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- Major Lazer Teams Up With Ellie Goulding For Powerful (From We Got This Covered. 23 April 2015, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- E! to Premiere AwesomenessTV’s ‘Side Effects’ YouTube Musical Drama (From Variety - TV News. 16 April 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)