As ‘The Voice’ gets closer and closer to crowning its victor, one coach is confident that his singer will rise to the top. Blake Shelton tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively that coaching a winner is his job, so he doesn’t plan on losing anytime soon!
Blake Shelton, 37, has plenty of reasons to be confident when it comes to his contestant Cole Vosbury‘s chances of winning Season 5 of The Voice. With three wins already in his pocket, Blake has proven himself to be the coach to beat. Find out what Blake told HollywoodLife.com Exclusively after the Nov. 26 show.
Blake says that he was upset when his contestant Ray Boudreaux was eliminated during the Nov. 26 episode, but part of what makes the country superstar the coach to beat is his crystal-clear focus on his main objective — getting that win. »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 3/14/14 (From Tubefilter News. 15 March 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Tedder's Upcoming Projects: Taylor Swift, Mikky Ekko and Hipsters (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice knockouts: 5 minutes with Emily Adams (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' poll: Which contestant is most likely to win for coach Shakira? (From Gold Derby. 15 March 2014, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Stevie Nicks, Toby Keith Join Acm Awards Performers’ Roster (From The Wrap. 14 March 2014, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' poll: Which contestant is most likely to win for coach Adam Levine? (From Gold Derby. 14 March 2014, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Lorde Kisses Ellie Goulding, Explains Why She Turned Down Touring With Katy Perry (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris warms up with 'Summer' (From Hitfix. 14 March 2014, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Afrojack to Reveal Art and Clips From Debut Album on Snapchat (From The Hollywood Reporter. 13 March 2014, 11:18 AM, PDT)