As ‘The Voice’ gets closer and closer to crowning its victor, one coach is confident that his singer will rise to the top. Blake Shelton tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively that coaching a winner is his job, so he doesn’t plan on losing anytime soon!
Blake Shelton, 37, has plenty of reasons to be confident when it comes to his contestant Cole Vosbury‘s chances of winning Season 5 of The Voice. With three wins already in his pocket, Blake has proven himself to be the coach to beat. Find out what Blake told HollywoodLife.com Exclusively after the Nov. 26 show.
Blake says that he was upset when his contestant Ray Boudreaux was eliminated during the Nov. 26 episode, but part of what makes the country superstar the coach to beat is his crystal-clear focus on his main objective — getting that win. »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Usher Admits: 'I'm Not Happy' With Justin Bieber's Choices (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 October 2014, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Adam Levine on how “The Voice” took him into a different stratosphere (From ChannelGuideMag. 24 October 2014, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Season 7 Knockout Pairings (and Song Choices) Revealed! (From TVLine.com. 24 October 2014, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Gutsy 'The Voice' prediction: 'Raw' Luke Wade will win this season with his 'pure emotion' (From Gold Derby. 24 October 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' predictions: Will Pharrell Williams crush Adam Levine, Blake Shelton? (From Gold Derby. 22 October 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- Florida Georgia Line Scores First No. 1 Album Amid Major Country Music Moment (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran Dishes On Real-Life Incident That Inspired 'Don't' (From Uinterview. 23 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran Forgives Ellie Goulding for Cheating with Niall Horan - Sorry About Miley Cyrus Treatment (From National Ledger. 23 October 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Powerhouse Vocalists 'Slay the Dragon' with Beyoncé Song (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)