"The Late Show with David Letterman" had a funny bit Wednesday (Nov. 27), where they spoofed a Ken Burns documentary -- this fake one is called "The Statement"-- by having celebrities recite the crazy quotes that have been coming from "Rob Ford, the crack-lovin' mayor of Toronto."
Jonah Hill, Jennifer Lawrence, Vince Vaughn, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Martha Stewart (!) are the ones reciting all the crazy stuff about crack cocaine, alcohol, drunken stupors and eventually "running for prime minister" that Mayor Ford has been spouting these last few weeks.
It's not quite "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets," but it'll do, Letterman. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Week in Movies – Avengers: Infinity War plot revealed? Jumanji & Transformers controversy, Star Wars films post-2021 and more… (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2016, 3:17 AM, PDT)
- The Magnificent Seven movie review: a dusty, dry husk of a movie (From FlickFilosopher. 24 September 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Passengers (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2016, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Cary Fukunaga Out, Jakob Verbruggen In For TNT’s Adaptation Of The Alienist (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Cary Fukunaga Drops Out Of Directing ‘The Alienist,’ Will Helm ‘The Black Count’ Next (From The Playlist. 22 September 2016, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Honors Martin Scorsese at Award Bash: ‘My Director, My Collaborator, My Friend’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
Vince Vaughn (I)
- The Larry Sanders Show: 8 Essential Episodes to Stream Right (Hey) Now (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Brawl In Cell Block 99: New Flick From Bone Tomahawk's S. Craig Zahler Begins Production (From Screen Anarchy. 20 September 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu Hospitalized in South Africa (From The Wrap. 18 September 2016, 2:59 PM, PDT)