"The Late Show with David Letterman" had a funny bit Wednesday (Nov. 27), where they spoofed a Ken Burns documentary -- this fake one is called "The Statement"-- by having celebrities recite the crazy quotes that have been coming from "Rob Ford, the crack-lovin' mayor of Toronto."
Jonah Hill, Jennifer Lawrence, Vince Vaughn, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Martha Stewart (!) are the ones reciting all the crazy stuff about crack cocaine, alcohol, drunken stupors and eventually "running for prime minister" that Mayor Ford has been spouting these last few weeks.
It's not quite "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets," but it'll do, Letterman. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence splits from X-Men co-star Nicholas Hoult (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 August 2014, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Packs On the Pounds, Jennifer Lawrence and Her Man Call It Quits + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 1 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult Split (From Popsugar. 1 August 2014, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell Circles Russ Meyer Role in 'Russ and Roger Go Beyond' (From MovieWeb. 1 August 2014, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Is Now Partying in Ibiza With Another Model (From Popsugar. 1 August 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell Circles Russ Meyer Role In ‘Russ & Roger Go Beyond;’ Who’ll Play Ebert? (From Deadline New York. 1 August 2014, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 1 August 2014, 4:25 AM, PDT)
- 'Mudbloods' Is the Quidditch Documentary You Never Knew You Wanted (Video) (From Moviefone. 30 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt's Hollywood transformation in pictures over the years (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 July 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)