The writer has discussed the plot of the project for the first time since it was announced at Comic-Con International in July.
"The sequel will be told from the - at first - submerged perspective of Tyler Durden as he observes the day-to-day tedium of the narrator's life," he told Hustler (via The Cult).
"Because 20th Century Fox created the convention of calling the protagonist Jack, I'm calling him Cornelius. He's living a compromised life with a failing marriage, unsure about his passion for his wife. The typical midlife bulls**t.
"Likewise, Marla is unsatisfied and dreams of accessing the wild man she'd once fallen in love with. She tampers with the small pharmacy of drugs that her husband needs to suppress Tyler, and - go figure - Tyler re-emerges to terrorise their lives."
Palahniuk previously said »
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Interview: Theo James on The Divergent Series: Insurgent (From Flickeringmyth. 31 July 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley Say "I Do" in a Gorgeous Wedding (From Popsugar. 30 July 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Guy Ritchie Weds Jacqui Ainsley -- Check Out the Bride's Dress! (From TooFab. 30 July 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
DC Comics [us]
- ‘Arrow’ Taps ‘Falling Skies’ Alum as New Foe for Oliver Queen (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Blacklist #1′ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 31 July 2015, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- 'Harley Quinn' In "Marie Claire" (From SneakPeek. 31 July 2015, 5:32 AM, PDT)
Helena Bonham Carter
- Watch: First U.S. Trailer For Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet' Which Opens This Week (From The Playlist. 30 July 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- HBO, Russell Simmons strike first-look pact (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2015, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- Suffragette Posters: This Is What Strong Women Look Like (From BuzzSugar. 15 July 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)