The Fifth Estate has been named the biggest film flop of 2013, according to Forbes magazine.
Using these figures, the WikiLeaks drama earned only 21% of the cost it took to produce.
Disney's The Lone Ranger remake does not feature in the top ten, and has now broken even despite its poor showing at the Us box office.
Forbes' list does not include additional costs for marketing, which the magazine states can equal some films' budget. »
Similar News ItemsSelena Gomez
- Taylor Swift & Friends Reportedly Wore $13,000-Worth of Clothes from Sex Shop for "Bad Blood" Video—Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Vanessa Hudgens Reveals Whether She Helped Selena Gomez Avoid Justin Bieber at the Met Gala—Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Vanessa Hudgens Helped Selena Gomez Avoid Justin Bieber at the Met Gala? (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 2:19 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Ari Gold gets a new featurette for ‘Entourage’ (From The Hollywood News. 22 May 2015, 3:35 AM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - 'Wonder Woman' Strikes A Pose (From SneakPeek. 22 May 2015, 3:07 AM, PDT)
- Netflix: All the New Movies and TV Shows Coming in June (From BuzzSugar. 21 May 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- Ryan Reynolds Fulfills Wish of Boy Battling Cancer Who Wanted to Meet Deadpool—See the Sweet Photos (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Leslie Mann, Kat Dennings Join The Croods 2 (From We Got This Covered. 22 May 2015, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Kat Dennings Joins The Croods 2 (From EmpireOnline. 21 May 2015, 8:09 PM, PDT)