The Fifth Estate has been named the biggest film flop of 2013, according to Forbes magazine.
Using these figures, the WikiLeaks drama earned only 21% of the cost it took to produce.
Disney's The Lone Ranger remake does not feature in the top ten, and has now broken even despite its poor showing at the Us box office.
Forbes' list does not include additional costs for marketing, which the magazine states can equal some films' budget. »
Similar News ItemsSelena Gomez
- Selena Gomez Frisky, Flirty For New Adidas Neo Campaign (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 1 March 2015, 8:37 AM, PST)
- 13 Sweet Snaps That Sum Up Selena Gomez and Zedd's Relationship Status (From Popsugar. 28 February 2015, 3:49 PM, PST)
- Zedd Met Selena Gomez Because 'He Had to Pee' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- The Weekend's Must-See Snaps! (From Popsugar. 1 March 2015, 8:15 PM, PST)
- Ex-ufc Star Kenny Florian -- Boxing Is Finished ... After Floyd/Manny Mega-Fight (From TMZ. 27 February 2015, 12:17 PM, PST)
- Seth MacFarlane sued over Ted talking bottle opener (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 February 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
Ryan Reynolds (I)
- Michelle Rodriguez speaks out about racial recasting of superheroes (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 February 2015, 8:06 PM, PST)
- Adding Possible 2016 Oscar Contenders in 'Trumbo', 'Splash', 'Grind' and 'Face' (From Rope Of Silicon. 27 February 2015, 3:15 PM, PST)
- 'The Captive' Blu-ray Preview with Ryan Reynolds | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 27 February 2015, 10:29 AM, PST)