This country has many great Thanksgiving traditions that have emerged in the past 100 years -- the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the Detroit Lions and Dallas Cowboys always playing their respective NFL games and, of course, the Butterball hotline.
For more than 30 years, professionally-trained turkey experts have been available in November and December to talk turkey by answering your gobbler-related questions. It's 1-800-Butterball, if you need any help.
Furthermore, the Butterball hotline gave us the above scene from "The West Wing," from the Season 3 episode "The Indians in the Lobby." It's terrific. We particularly like the fact that he's "Joe Bethersenton," not like "Joe Anderson." That President Bartlet. He's eccentric. »
Similar News Items"The West Wing" (1999)
- 'Crisis' Gillian Anderson: 'It's really important she's not evil' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 16 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Lifetime's 'The Grim Sleeper': Now that's how you make a Lifetime movie (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 15 March 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Paul Wesley Recalls Snorting Vitamin D For 'Before I Disappear' [Exclusive Video] (From Uinterview. 12 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (2008) (TV)
- I Am Legend 2 Will Never Happen; Story Details Revealed (From MovieWeb. 12 February 2014, 9:01 AM, PST)
- Austin Mahone Says He And Selena Gomez Are 'Just Friends' (From Uinterview. 29 January 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Kinky Boots Fires Back at Macy’s Parade Haters with Black Friday Shopping Spree (From Mediaite - TV. 2 December 2013, 9:04 AM, PST)