This country has many great Thanksgiving traditions that have emerged in the past 100 years -- the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the Detroit Lions and Dallas Cowboys always playing their respective NFL games and, of course, the Butterball hotline.
For more than 30 years, professionally-trained turkey experts have been available in November and December to talk turkey by answering your gobbler-related questions. It's 1-800-Butterball, if you need any help.
Furthermore, the Butterball hotline gave us the above scene from "The West Wing," from the Season 3 episode "The Indians in the Lobby." It's terrific. We particularly like the fact that he's "Joe Bethersenton," not like "Joe Anderson." That President Bartlet. He's eccentric. »
Similar News Items"The West Wing" (1999)
- Martin Sheen Felt "Powerless" During Son Charlie's Public Meltdown (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 May 2015, 1:10 AM, PDT)
- Just how unlucky is 'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm at award shows? (From Gold Derby. 19 May 2015, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- A CSI Postmortem: What Was Great About the Gore (From Vulture. 19 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (2008) (TV)
- An Essential Guide to the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show (From PEOPLE.com. 16 February 2015, 3:45 PM, PST)
- Who Was Googled More in 2014: Adele Dazeem or the Queen? (From PEOPLE.com. 18 December 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Stars, Balloons, and Santa Take Over the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 10:49 AM, PST)