Every girl wants to know the natural secret to amazing skincare — well it seems insects may be it! Bees are becoming the hot trend in beauty and skincare — keep reading to find out why and Shop our gallery of bee beauty products!
The new secret to great skincare is coming from bees! Bees produce honey, which is known for its soothing and healing capabilities — not to mention it tastes and smells amazing! The other big secret to skincare that is becoming a hot trend is bee venom! Bee venom has been found to naturally help fight wrinkles and signs of aging! HollywoodLife.com has put together our favorite 12 beauty products that are infused with honey or bee venom that you will surely love. Shop our gallery now and find the perfect bee product for you that fits your skincare needs and your budget!
Honey Lotion — Honey Bee Skincare Products & More »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Ed Sheeran Was So British at T Swift's Fourth of July Party (From Vulture. 5 July 2015, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- See How Your Favorite Stars Celebrated the Fourth of July (From Popsugar. 4 July 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons Why Taylor Swift's Fourth of July Celebration Was Better Than Anyone Else's Party! (From E! Online. 4 July 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Shark Week 2015: Can You Guess the Celebrity Smile on a Shark? (From E! Online. 5 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Heat Up Your Summer With the Best Celebrity Kisses (From Popsugar. 4 July 2015, 5:50 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus -- In Lust With Stella (From TMZ. 4 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Happy Fourth of July—Check Out Your Favorite Stars Rocking Patriotic Red, White & Blue! (From E! Online. 4 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- 'America's Got Talent' poll: Did any of the judges waste their Golden Buzzers?' (From Gold Derby. 2 July 2015, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Wears Nothing But Lace Underwear in New Lingerie Ad (From TooFab. 30 June 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)