The 16-year-old X Factor hopeful has been romantically linked with the eliminated singer in recent weeks, and has confirmed that they are "close".
"Sam and I are close, we are a unit. We understand each other," she told The Sun.
"He wasn't getting the best comments from the judges but he does things in a positive way.
"He is a really good support system."
Foster recently played down reports that she was dating Sam Callahan, saying that she is not ready to embark on a relationship at the moment.
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- What Normani Kordei’s DWTS Success Means for Fifth Harmony: Is There a Solo Project in the Works? (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 8:33 PM, PDT)
- Liam Payne Not Sure He Wants to Marry Cheryl Cole (From E! Online. 19 May 2017, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Rita Ora, Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, Spice Girl Emma Bunton Join ABC’s ‘Boy Band’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 16 May 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Stops Concert to Honor Manchester Concert Bombing Victims – Watch (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 May 2017, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- 'Baywatch' Review: Bring on the Beach Bods, Boobs and Bodily Fluids (From Rolling Stone. 24 May 2017, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- ‘Baywatch’ Review: The Rock and Zac Efron Deliver A Splashy Summer Hit Full of Dick Jokes (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 12:01 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Nicole Scherzinger Clears Up Wicked Rumors at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards (From E! Online. 21 May 2017, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Liam Payne on 10-Year Age Gap Between Himself and Cheryl: ‘We Don’t Like to Talk About’ When We Met (From PEOPLE.com. 19 May 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Liam Payne Says Marriage to Cheryl Cole 'Not on the Cards,' Drops Debut Single Co-Written by Ed Sheeran (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 May 2017, 1:47 PM, PDT)