As Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's troubled marriage continues to crumble around them, the struggling basketball has demanded $10 million from his reality star wife to end their union and buy his silence on the alleged existence of a sex tape.
A source tells The National Enquirer (so, take that with a grain of salt), "Lamar is also prepared to destroy Khloe's reputation by discussing their sex tape, and how she targeted him and tore his family apart." He allegedly won't sign any confidentiality agreement until he receives the money and the return of her $875,000 engagement ring. To that, we say: Khloe, pay up. There's nothing we want to see less than this sex tape.
In fact, here are 8 things we'd rather watch than that mess:
1. A live stream of a spider spinning a web
It would somehow manage to be both boring and creepy, but certainly less boring »
Similar News ItemsNatalie Portman
- What Happened in George Lucas' Version of Star Wars: The Force Awakens? (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Vos and Asajj Golden in Star Wars Dark Disciple (From Boomtron. 26 September 2016, 5:36 AM, PDT)
- Terrence Malick Will Make Rare Live Appearance in New Jersey in October (From Indiewire. 24 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Enjoying Family Time with Kids But Are 'Definitely Not Back Together Yet': Source (From PEOPLE.com. 26 September 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian West Still 'on the Fence' on Potus Vote (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Awkward! Blac Chyna, Kylie Jenner & Tyga Have a ''Moment'' When They Run Into Each Other at Khloe Kardashian's Party—Watch (From E! Online. 21 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Family Guy: Season 14 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 September 2016, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Donald Trump: By Roasting Him, We May Have Validated Him (From Indiewire Television. 26 September 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump: By Roasting Him, We May Have Validated Him (From Indiewire. 26 September 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)