As Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's troubled marriage continues to crumble around them, the struggling basketball has demanded $10 million from his reality star wife to end their union and buy his silence on the alleged existence of a sex tape.
A source tells The National Enquirer (so, take that with a grain of salt), "Lamar is also prepared to destroy Khloe's reputation by discussing their sex tape, and how she targeted him and tore his family apart." He allegedly won't sign any confidentiality agreement until he receives the money and the return of her $875,000 engagement ring. To that, we say: Khloe, pay up. There's nothing we want to see less than this sex tape.
In fact, here are 8 things we'd rather watch than that mess:
1. A live stream of a spider spinning a web
It would somehow manage to be both boring and creepy, but certainly less boring »
Similar News ItemsNatalie Portman
- Ten Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out About Their Religion (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- 12 Films We’d Love to See at This Year’s London Film Festival (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2015, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- French Montana -- Summer Party Pad Up For Grabs ... For $5.3 Million (From TMZ. 29 August 2015, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian Posts Selfie After Setting Weight Loss Goals -- But Is It a New Pic? (From TooFab. 31 August 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian To Be Sued For James Harden Birthday Fireworks (From GossipCop. 31 August 2015, 6:18 AM, PDT)
- See Kim Kardashian and North West's Beach Day in St. Barts! (From Popsugar. 31 August 2015, 5:22 AM, PDT)
- TBS renews American Dad! for two more seasons (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2015, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Dad!’ Gets Renewed For Two More Seasons By TBS, Will Run Through 2018 (From Uinterview. 28 August 2015, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- First Trailer for Powerful Climate Change Doc 'This Changes Everything' (From FirstShowing.net. 28 August 2015, 6:49 AM, PDT)