• Star Wars: Episode VII auditions held in London and Dublin
• More on Star Wars: Episode VII
So far the only character confirmed 100% to appear in Star Wars: Episode VII is diminutive droid R2D2. But another stalwart of the long-running space saga is reportedly being built at London's Pinewood studios: the Millennium Falcon.
The legendary space freighter, which Harrison Ford's Han Solo adapted himself for extra speed (and which can reputedly make the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs) was last seen on the big screen in 1983's Return of the Jedi. Now Latino Review quotes a source suggesting the ship's interior has already been completed at Pinewood, where director Jj Abrams will shoot Star Wars: Episode VII early next year.
The Millennium Falcon's »
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis', 'Book Thief', 'Out of the Furnace' and More on DVD & Blu-ray (From Rope Of Silicon. 11 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- How Kermit the Frog and the Muppets Got Their Mojo Back (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- First guests announced for McM Comic Con / Memorabilia Birmingham (From Blogomatic3000. 11 March 2014, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Director’s Notebook: Scott Cooper Breaks Down His Favorite Scene from ‘Out of the Furnace’ (From Movies.com. 11 March 2014)
- Box Office: ‘Noah’ On Course for $35 Million-Plus Opening (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2014, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- This Week in Blu-ray / DVD Releases: Inside Llewyn Davis, The Book Thief ... (From JoBlo. 10 March 2014, 5:56 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron keen to bring out High School Musical 4 (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau Would Have Said Yes To Star Wars, Endorses J.J. Abrams (From ComicBookMovie. 11 March 2014, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- Believe Series Premiere Review: “Pilot” (Season 1, Episode 1) (From We Got This Covered. 11 March 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)