Could Sony be cramming in even more villains for The Amazing Spider-man 2? After taking on Rhys Ifans’ Doctor Curt Conners (aka The Lizard) in Marc Webb’s rebooted The Amazing Spider-man franchise, he’s going to have his hands full in the future.
With Jamie Foxx assuring Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) a hard time as primary villain Max ‘Electro’ Dillon, it’s expected the sequel will introduce the likes of Black Cat (Felicity Jones), Vulture (Colm Feore) and Rhino (Paul Giamatti) as part the Siniser Six. Not forgetting Chris Cooper and Dane DeHaan as the father and son duo Norman and Harry Osborne, who as know, will make a rather evil metamorphosis into The Green Goblin(s).
Well, the viral site The Daily Bugle journalist ’Ned Leeds’ is hinting at even more villainy in his latest report!
The NYPD are the city’s greatest heroes, but sometimes even heroes are left scratching their heads. »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsAndrew Garfield (I)
- Taylor Swift's Top 7 Besties of 2014, Ranked (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Could Marvel And Sony Reach A Deal That Allows Spider-Man To Appear In Civil War And Avengers: Infinity War? (From We Got This Covered. 22 December 2014, 8:25 AM, PST)
- This Is How Spider-Man Fans Are Trying To Keep Andrew Garfield In The Role (From Cinema Blend. 19 December 2014, 5:31 PM, PST)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
- Marvel Vs DC in Epic Fan Made Trailer (From MovieWeb. 22 December 2014, 12:16 PM, PST)
- First Look @ Marvel's "Doctor Strange" (From SneakPeek. 22 December 2014, 11:14 AM, PST)
- Channing Tatum Wants To Play Venom, Sinister Six Wishlist Revealed (From We Got This Covered. 22 December 2014, 8:21 AM, PST)
- News Nuggets: 'The Hobbit' finale torches American box office (From Gold Derby. 22 December 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- 2014: A Look Back at Three Big Hollywood Roles for Three Young Women (From SoundOnSight. 21 December 2014, 12:55 PM, PST)
- ‘Annie’s’ Sun Comes Out at Box Office Despite Sony’s Dark Days of Downloads, Harsh Reviews (From The Wrap. 21 December 2014, 11:31 AM, PST)