Sneak Peek Episode # 4 of The CW's official "Arrow" spinoff series "Blood Rush" presented by Bose Corporation, starring Emily Bett Rickards, Colton Haynes and Paul Blackthorne reprising their "Arrow" roles of 'Felicity', 'Roy' and 'Quentin':
"...in the previous Episode #3, 'Roy' comes to 'Queen Consolidate' to have a meeting with 'Oliver'. 'Felicity' tells him to wait in the lobby.
"As he leaves, 'Detective Lance' calls Felicity, telling her that the blood sample the 'Starling City' police found on the vigilante, which Felicity destroyed, has resurfaced.
"Felicity then calls Roy, using Oliver's voice encoder, asking him to breaking into the lab to retrieve the sample.
"Then 'Quentin Lance' calls Felicity to tell her that a blood sample taken last year from 'The Hood' will be processed at a crime lab in hopes of identifying the vigilante.
"Felicity, who thought she had destroyed it, calls down to 'Harper', telling him (using a voice modulator »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News Items"Arrow" (2012)
- Megan Fox & Stephen Amell Film "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2" -- See Casey Jones In Action! (From TooFab. 28 April 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- The Wolverine actor Brian Tee joins Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 as Shredder (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2015, 11:16 PM, PDT)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Adds Brian Tee As 'The Shredder' (From ComicBookMovie. 27 April 2015, 5:30 PM, PDT)
Colton Haynes (I)
- Arrow's Diggle Getting A Costume Soon? (From ComicBookMovie. 26 April 2015, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- Arrow Season 3, Episode 22 Description; "This Is Your Sword" - Spoilers Ahead! (From ComicBookMovie. 23 April 2015, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Alpha Male Madness 2015: Vote in the Elite 8 Now! (From E! Online. 23 April 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Emily Bett Rickards
- "Arrow: Ah Sah-Him" - New Footage (From SneakPeek. 28 April 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Arrow: Felicity Tries To Sway Diggle On The Idea Of "Identity Concealment" (From ComicBookMovie. 27 April 2015, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins (From BuddyTV. 27 April 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)