Entertainment Tonight recently visited the New Orleans set of the 21 Jump Street sequel, 22 Jump Street, where Channing Tatum showed off his stunt skills, dished on fatherhood, and shared what it’s like to experience frat life while filming the movie, which focuses on Jenko and Schmidt as they go undercover at a local college.
As for his rapport with co-star Jonah Hill? The brotherhood is back on as Jonah claims their shoot consists of “97% a$$-slapping and 3% acting”. Sounds fun to us! Check out their exclusive new interview below:
Also, check out 21 Jump Street’s Facebook page for a countdown of the “22 Funniest Moments”! They’ve already posted #22 and #21 — what do you think the next 20 will be? Click here and be sure to “Like” their page to find out!
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Production begins on Magic Mike Xxl with Channing Tatum (From Cineplex. 2 September 2014, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Alden Ehrenreich Joins Cast of Coen Brothers’ ‘Hail Caesar!’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 2 September 2014, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- 'Magic Mike' Sequel Reveals Big New Title (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 September 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Summer Film Budgets vs. Total Worldwide Grosses (From Deadline New York. 2 September 2014, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Claflin, Ehrenreich, Vaughn, Faris (From Dark Horizons. 2 September 2014, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Vince Vaughn to star in comedy 'The Politician' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 2 September 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
"Entertainment Tonight" (1981)
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support Amid Reports of ‘Positive’ Steps (From Variety - TV News. 2 September 2014, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2014, 8:51 PM, PDT)
- Did Britney Spears Call It Quits With David Lucado? (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 August 2014, 4:37 PM, PDT)