This past Sunday, Family Guy in case anyone is still doubting it, Brian Griffin is dead and he’s not coming back. At least if Steve Callaghan has anything to say about it. What began as a “fun way to shake things up” has turned into the latest source of fan backlash on the Internet. Well, you can add this writer to the list of people that think this is one of the stupidest ideas since Cousin Oliver showed up to the Brady’s doorstep.
Killing off Brian is one of those Jump The Shark moments that most TV shows find it hard to recover from. Seeing as Family Guy is already on shaky ground with its continued fanbase, this seems to be the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
Here’s five reasons why this author feels it’s time to put Family Guy itself under the bus, »
- Mike Reyes
Similar News Items"Family Guy" (1999)
- Fox 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 10/7/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 October 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Bob’s Burgers Is Renewed for Two More Seasons (From Vulture. 7 October 2015, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Gina Prince-Blythewood to make the jump to tv in Fox event series (From SoundOnSight. 7 October 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015 schedule: Ultimate Guide to TV and Movies, including Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Hunger Games and more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 July 2015, 2:45 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015: Full Movies and TV schedule for Saturday, July 11, from Batman v Superman to Hannibal (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 July 2015, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule (From MovieWeb. 27 June 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
Brian Griffin (I)
- Best Buddies In Pop Culture (From The Hollywood News. 27 March 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Our Favorite TV Characters (From Moviefone. 24 December 2014, 3:30 AM, PST)
- Wilfred – Series Finale Interview with David Zuckerman (From Blogomatic3000. 14 August 2014, 1:01 AM, PDT)